Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Evidence

crowina

cook...i wasn't gonna read ur post ...but then u quoted the bangles.....now i will def not read the whole thing........... lmao

That's ok misky

i was gonna quote Cyndi Lauper, but thought that since it was monday and it is manic, the bangles were more appropriate.

thanks 4 the input ;)

Wow...this whole situation proves how stupid both parties were.

a. crowina was supplying free coke AND pussy to Pete. And then loads her rejection off on a site where Gabo bottom feeds.

b. Of course he doesn't want a relationship with someone that stupid, but he's certainly not gonna do the right thing and quit the pussy.

This is a true colors kinda deal...Crowina is desperate and gets what she can however she can....

And Pete's a freeloader.

:aright:

a. crowina was supplying free coke AND pussy to Pete. And then loads her rejection off on a site where Gabo bottom feeds.

b. Of course he doesn't want a relationship with someone that stupid, but he's certainly not gonna do the right thing and quit the pussy.

This is a true colors kinda deal...Crowina is desperate and gets what she can however she can....

And Pete's a freeloader.

dude...3 line minimum please...ur goin all Gmccook on us and shit

And Pete's a freeloader.

lmao... post pics...

And Pete's a freeloader.

where in your post does it show how gabo was stupid? you said that both parties were stupid....if you ask me, gabo is a pure genius

I will be woman enough to admit that there was a clear miscommunication here... I did not know I was a booty call... I am not looking for anyone to bash on Gabo believe it or not...He is a gentleman in some areas… He is not a bad person…

I have to say if you read my post you will see,

“Serious relationship or not, it’s not what you do to a girl you’ve been fucking for six months.â€

A girl should get a phone call or something to tell her he is no longer interested in her for a “booty-callâ€. I get, to read about it on cp… Boys you can have a one-night stand with a girl and not call her again… it’s done and it’s known that it’s done…but for six months?…come now.

My point is that we were dating, and it was only six months… We live in different states, and were getting to know each other. We saw each other on the weekends. Gabo is a really hard dedicated worker, and works well over sixty hours a week… I go to school and work so that is why it was restricted to weekends… I did not know until now it was a “booty-call.†…I was under the impression that we were seeing what would happen… and though thoughts and expressions I had no impression or was told it was purely physical…I don’t pay for all his stuff.

I am woman enough to say I maybe naive…My background… I come from old school. I lived with grandma till she pasted a year ago, I work with all Italians that come from “the old country.†I may do some things that would not consider me, “old schoolâ€. I have street smarts and I saw I was played, intentional or not by the player… I decided to draw a card…

I putting myself on a pedestal here, but you see pictures and see how I post… Do I look like someone so insecure that I would go to another state for booty-call? I’m not saying personal stuff here, but as a New Yorker, do I look like someone that would drive to that state for “booty-call?†I cared for the guy…it was a miscommunication as I see now… posting it on a message board is stupid... i know that... but when someone draws a gun are you going to pull out a butter knife?... you will play the game.

dude...3 line minimum please...ur goin all Gmccook on us and shit

i didn't read his...but mines broken up better and easier on the eyes.

Unless you're so faced and your eyes are so wide from the blow you've been railing off crowina's nips that you haven't blinked in about ten minutes...:woah2:

“Serious relationship or not, it’s not what you do to a girl you’ve been fucking for six months.â€

i agree, theres a common courtesy that needs to be extended to another individual informing them of your feelings and future actions towards them... however just to play devils advocated for a moment, there really isnt any way to break up with someone when youre not going out with them...

i agree, theres a common courtesy that needs to be extended to another individual informing them of your feelings and future actions towards them... however just to play devils advocated for a moment, there really isnt any way to break up with someone when youre not going out with them...

"We ain't fuckin no more" might be a good start?

i agree with you 100% i just did not know we were not going out...

We would be together almost every weekend being we lived in different states…

doesn't gabo live in jersey?

i mean true ny and nj are DEFINITELY 2 different states.. but that'd be like me saying i'm dating someone in md... not that far...