Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Moving back

mdamon7278

Well It has come to my attention that Tampa is just not for me, I have nothing here, no life, nothing at all, the only thing I have is the new job I just got, which puts my foot in the door in where I wanna go with myself, but at the same time, I am miserable, and away from everyone and everything, so my options are this, if I get into the academy in june, I will be done in Dec and move back, if I dont get in, I would have to wait until Nov for the next full time class, or on the other hand, I can move back, and put myself through the academy in palm beach county in Oct, and be home and work and attend the academy and be happy, I was just wondering what you would do in my position!!!

Damon

this post is so funny to me

I moved to tampa a year ago and it is so boring I can't wait to go back to work on monday moring. I guess if had any friends here it would be better but they are all in S FL.

SO im telling you to get the hell out of this shit hole and go back to the promised land. :)

hog and mdamon: are you guys going to wmc? we are leaving tampa tomorrow. yes tampa sucks musically, but you can go to hyde park cafe at least once a week and have a great time. i always thought that if i lived in miami i would be outta control, so tampa is safer for me. and miami is not THAT far if you want an escape every now and then

hog and mdamon: are you guys going to wmc? we are leaving tampa tomorrow. yes tampa sucks musically, but you can go to hyde park cafe at least once a week and have a great time. i always thought that if i lived in miami i would be outta control, so tampa is safer for me. and miami is not THAT far if you want an escape every now and then

Miami/Fort Lauderdale is home dude, where everything and everyone is there for me, Tampa is a shithole, and just not for me, yeah Im going to WMC on tues nite/wed nite, HOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I have a rule about going out alone - I just say no.

I can not go to a club and not drink atleast 10 cold ones and im to much of a jew to pay for a cab. So I just camp out here with the hog.

I did go to wilsky park and blue martini last mnth and had a blast even though the dj must have been half retarded.

Going down to miami thursday night :pint::bong::screwy:

At some point you've gotta decide WHY you moved in the first place... And at what point does FUN become more important than a career(There is a balance). IF you have a good job/career, or a serious chicita that would give you ANY reason to stay and give it an honest shot... then give Tampa a chance. IF not... party on Wayne... Miami here you come!!!

And plus... in MIami, you could still become a cop... and get really good detail shifts like this one...

cop_n_friends.jpg

I can see it now.

Ryan.jpg