Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ugh!

SuGaRNSpIcE

what is it w girls that are attracted to guys that already have a girlfriend??? i mean not like oh i think hes hot but, i mean if a guy is in a relationship, y do girls feel the need to flirt and try shit ? i dont get it, fuckin sluts, lol, find ur own man, there is a guy that i work w and he just got into a realationship and he seems real happy, and this lil hoochie hears this and all of a sudden hes attractive to her , and she wants to hang out w him and wants his number ??? i dont get it , things like this make me so angry, some girls are seriously pathetic

sorry, just venting :splat:

What about a girl who is engaged and her fiance is in prison for a year and she is tryin to kiss me, asking me to come over, changing clothes in front of me?? what is that bs??

now i would do it... but then again i don't feel like gettin shot

Women are like this for a number of reasons:

1. this other girl is with him so there must me something good about him and now he seems more attractive to her

2. Maybe she just wants no strings sex...guys in relationships are good for that.

3. The age old you always want what you can't have.

4. Some girls like to flit with attached guys cuz they feel like there is no threat of it going any further.

5. Some girls are just bitches & sluts and want to sleep with another girls man.

maybe she's hoping that he'd get bored and she'd get sloppy seconds....chicks like these look like scavengers. if you could get your own there's no reason to try and steal someone's elses....those are boundaries you never cross...people like her never end up happy anyways because they always want something that someone else has.

I agree w/ u on that one....

but what is worse are the psycho girlfriends who don't want their bf's talking to their female friends- that he has known for many years! such insecurity.

what is it w girls that are attracted to guys that already have a girlfriend??? i mean not like oh i think hes hot but, i mean if a guy is in a relationship, y do girls feel the need to flirt and try shit ? i dont get it, fuckin sluts, lol, find ur own man, there is a guy that i work w and he just got into a realationship and he seems real happy, and this lil hoochie hears this and all of a sudden hes attractive to her , and she wants to hang out w him and wants his number ??? i dont get it , things like this make me so angry, some girls are seriously pathetic

sorry, just venting :splat:

isn't it obvious?

I mean, when im single.....sure girls might like me or whatever, but gaze from afar..

if a man has a GF, you KNOW he really isnt tryin to hook up with you and its a challenge........

can you steal him from his woman?

you know, after all, nothing is written in stone and everyone is fair game until there's a ring on the finger.

when i had a GF, damn she was smokin hot.......not normal hot, but smokin hot. Haha, i dont even know how *I* got her.... but all these chicks started wanting me. Id walk into a store and girls would look at me differently when i was with her........ i guess they're thinkin "if HE can get her, there must be more to him"

and hey, im not a rich man.

so i guess it was something ;)

regardless tho, its all about wanting what you cant have.

its intriguing.

everyone knows that silly. :)

but what is worse are the psycho girlfriends who don't want their bf's talking to their female friends- that he has known for many years! such insecurity.

this thread shows you why girlfriends are like that!!!!! This girl at my fiance's work tried to lure him away. i hate bitches-find your own man!! i know he loves me but how much can any man be taunted without giving in?????

u do have a point...

if there is some one I want but can't have, I take a hint. I would never go after someone that is seriously involved w/ another. There is a reason for everything in life. If u can't get that person, perhaps it was not meant to be, I believe in fate.

There are plenty of fish in the sea, all a person needs is self-confidence.

Human nature is to want something you dont have or cant have.

Some dudes like to hit a bar with their bros to get them girls ....

Smart guys rather hit a bar with girls ... to get them girls.

yea thats bad too , but thats a diff, this is girls pushin up on ur man , knowing they are not available, i mean yea they arent married, but , if u are ina serious relationship u practicaly arebut some chicks dont care