Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Party Reviews?

Any party reviews yet? Anyone go to the PHUTURE event at Space?

Space with the subliminal crew was sick as well as the sagamore for boris pool party - personally i think DT was weak at warehouse - it might have just been the venue the place is a dump - as expected JP ripped the shelbourne pool party ..... my brain is pouring out of my ear and i cant walk - hahaha cant wait till next year

fave party was probably Magic Sessions/Soulfuric @ Crobar. lil louie was *ok*, but those guys in the soulfuric room tore it up! Hear Today pool party at the Shelbourne was good once the rain stopped. John B spinning electrosetep was quite... entertaining. best least pretentious party had to have been King Britt/Danny Krivit @ the Delano. ;)

Roger Motherfucking Sanchez destroyed SPACE

That was by far the best night of the week for me and all my friends...got there at 2 and left at 930ish...about 7-8am all the other Djs came out side to hang out next to Roger (Danny Ten/Tiesto/deep dish...think there were more but I cant remember the rest)

magic sessions, soul on the beach party, cleb shelter, party over here, defected, deepa suenos....sunset sessions on saturday

I have to agree that the deepa suenos venue was really a great time. I only was there for about 2 hours, but the music really was just what I needed to push into the late afternoon.

Went to Steve Lawlers party at State. Had no problem getting in! The music was great thanks Steve. Now here was the problem at State, the assholes at the club had the heat turned on, a/c was shut off, they kept letting people in when it was over packed! That was that!

Went to JP Friday night at the Warehouse. This party blew from the minute we walked in till we left an hour later. I forgot that when JP spins a marathon set he lets the records play for atleast 10mins what kind of shit is that. He use to do that at Sound Factory too! I should of known better!!! The crowd blew all the Jamokes in the world were in that club, the music was just shit, the sound was just shit! We left after being there for about an hour. Needless to say no more JP for me!!! It's not that I'm hating on him, he is a great dj but that is it for me. The past 4 times I saw him its just been shit!

The highlight for me came at the UltraFest!! Got there and went to see Donald Glaude who just ripped shit up. He had the crowd jumping and dancing and he was up to his usual shit of getting down. Then we hung out for a few hours outside of the Be Yourself Tent. As soon a 4pm rolled around we went into the Tent where Timo Maas just ripped it up for 2 hours of just banging beats. A lil past 6 Steve Lawler just tore the crowd up for about 3 hours. The records he was spinning was absolutely insane. The Whole crowd was just in a frenzy. Then the man who brought this whole tent to Ultra, Danny Tenaglia was superb. The beats he was throwning around for the next 3 hours was mind blowing. The place just got pack it. The people inside and outside of the tent was just dancing up a storm. The music was just choice!!! That was the higlight of my trip this year to Miami!!!!