Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girl gets the photoshop treatment

i was going to start this thred a while ago, but didnt remember too...

www.moshzilla.com

its been going on for some time i mean they tore this poor girl apart so much so that her parents were about to sue the site that started it.

http://alexstram.com/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=moshzilla

go to the site above and you will find at least 500 photoshopped version of this girl gettin torn apart.

My personal fav

kick.sized.jpg

i was going to start this thred a while ago, but didnt remember too...

www.moshzilla.com

its been going on for some time i mean they tore this poor girl apart so much so that her parents were about to sue the site that started it.

http://alexstram.com/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=moshzilla

go to the site above and you will find at least 500 photoshopped version of this girl gettin torn apart.

My personal fav

kick.sized.jpg

OMFG that has got to be the funnyest thing ive ever seen !!!!! :beer: cheers

I posted the moshzilla link in my first post.....

i hope you guys are checking alexstram.com galleries, it really is the most collected site abusing this girl.

Someone send me a good picture of tenaglia's booth and i know someone who can do a thing or two on photoshop

Glad you all enjoyed! I was dying from laughter when I saw them.... elevatedflow thanks for the added links and wrap up story with the interview. I had no idea there was a mini scandal behind the whole thing lol!

danmosh.jpg

I did this on ms paint, so you have to spare me the finer details, but i think this is funny as shit. What made doing this harder was not laughin while doing it cause im at work.

But hey if you like the sklils hit a brova off w/ some rep points, i like them lil green boxes, the are keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewl...hehe