Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonathan Peters @ Studio 54 - Friday May 27th - Memorial Day Weekend

danswat79

I had the same problem. MGM just updated the site and tickets are now available to purchase online. Anyone know if buying advance tickets allows passing the lines at the door? I read that somewhere else, not sure. Definetley worth it if its true.

Every time I've had advance tickets it gets you express admission so it is definitely worth it - not to mention it will be cheaper than what the cover is at the door

• 2 weeks later...

OMGODDDDDDDDD :rock: :rock: !!!!! this is where I wanta go

(ee it really helps for me to read.)

This is DEFINTELY where I wanta be for Friday ... assumming I arrive by Friday :(

Any fcking excuse to get me in a costume ... with great music :rock:!!!!

seriously --- anyone know how little amount of clothes you can wear? I know exactly what I wanta wear :D

I got my tickets!!! Yeah.. 2 weeks seem so far away! *sigh*

I had no idea it was at the Garden Arena.. I thought it was at 54.

Either way it is going to be crazy!!

Ticketing is saying its at 54 with a ........ 500 person capacity :( ... could that be true? Only 500 person capacity event? :(

Ticketing is saying its at 54 with a ........ 500 person capacity :( ... could that be true? Only 500 person capacity event? :(

I really doubt it. My ticket also says I have a seat. The web site says the club is 22,000 sq ft, with four dance floors and a semi private lounge that can hold 400 people. Can't wait :bounce:

What time do you think you should get there if you already have advanced tickets? Flyer says 10pm to 8am. If this was NY the place woudnt get busy til after 12 and would last untiil they closed the doors. I don't want to wait too long and have trouble getting in. :confused:

I wouldn't go b4 12 - you have guaranteed admission all night so you don't have to be there for a certain time. W/ advanced tickets out here you bypass the line and go to the front

Can we purchase tickets the day of the event at the box office?

Can we purchase tickets the day of the event at the box office?

You probably can - but they will jack the price up at the door. Not sure if they will sell them earlier that day - it sounds like an internet presale only. I would say just buy them on wanttickets.com under las vegas now and when you show up - they have a list of everyone who already purchased them so u can walk right in