Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha and Digweed-----wow

no kidding thats why i was so surprised at how much they were getting into the music...cunt

and what we're saying is that you're stating the obvious and you sound like a moron...everyone knows that guidos can get into Nat King Cole if their pills are good nuff...derrrrrrrr

Ya know who has the bomb stash .. the asian crowd. GOOD LORD, seriously you would think they were on straight fucking herion the whole time. Half of the bitches in there are semi conscious and being help up by a guy who can barely hold himself up.

I wish i could get on inside of that crowd, and find out once and for all .. is it really just pills, or are they are some next shit and not willing to share. Cause if thats the case someone tell them movafuckas sharing is caring and that is the american way :aright:

Ya know who has the bomb stash .. the asian crowd. GOOD LORD, seriously you would think they were on straight fucking herion the whole time. Half of the bitches in there are semi conscious and being help up by a guy who can barely hold himself up.

I wish i could get on inside of that crowd, and find out once and for all .. is it really just pills, or are they are some next shit and not willing to share. Cause if thats the case someone tell them movafuckas sharing is caring and that is the american way :aright:

Ha Ha Ha, this is so true...wtf are they taking!?

:lol3::lol3:

I am suspecting that it may be their genetic predisposition to drugs....the same pill wouldn't do shit for us LOL

sigh, this thread was heading in a great direction and now its turned to shit.

Mah bad, I had to throw that out there about the whole "sway thang"..

But lets get back to the original idea of the thread.. The amazing performance that some of us were fortunate enough to bear witness too. That night was a piece of history and people for years will refer to that night as the night DJ'ing quite possibly took a new turn. Sasha and Digweed should have a residency in crobar, now that would be just insane...

Mah bad, I had to throw that out there about the whole "sway thang"..

But lets get back to the original idea of the thread.. The amazing performance that some of us were fortunate enough to bear witness too. That night was a piece of history and people for years will refer to that night as the night DJ'ing quite possibly took a new turn. Sasha and Digweed should have a residency in crobar, now that would be just insane...

i was there on friday night, and i was thinking the same thing too, they should have a residency at crobar. it was twilo all over. especially around 5-6 o'clock, when the "scenesters" left and there was room to dance. the only down side to a sasha and digweed residency is the $50 cover($40 pre-paid), i don't think sasha and digweed want to charge so much, even though it's worth every penny. before you know it, it'll be $70 to get in. not to mention, both guys seem to want to bring exposure to other DJ's.

but friday night(or saturday morning???) was something to remember. loved how they took tracks off their northern exposure cd's and made them into something totally new and different.

just walking in at 8 and will write a real review later, but they tore Crobar in half and the crowd was there for it. 5-7am was some of the darkest shit I've heard in a long time, I look at my decks and realize that they are such a way of the past, I WANT to learn Ableton!!!!

It's gonna be fuck

en Nice!!!

That night was a piece of history and people for years will refer to that night as the night DJ'ing quite possibly took a new turn.

Absolutely. It goes into the history books as the best set I've ever heard.