Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why are you so afraid of anal sex??

WarpdriveNYC

Why are most girls so afraid of having anal sex, I Know what the hell i'm doing, it takes time and patience the first time you doi it, but trust me you'll love it.
Ok, i'm not afraid of it in the least..........I used to be but reason being I had not found a person that knew what he was doing!!!

Thankfully I did and now I LOVE IT, but to answer you're question why don't you try having ANAL sex(as in recieving) and you should answer your own question :) !!!!

Ok, i'm not afraid of it in the least..........I used to be but reason being I had not found a person that knew what he was doing!!!

Thankfully I did and now I LOVE IT, but to answer you're question why don't you try having ANAL sex(as in recieving) and you should answer your own question :) !!!!

exactly, a lot of dumb fucks have no idea what it takes to give great anal. I explain to every girl I know what i'm doing and that i'm gentle, after a bit they want that shit pounding inside, they love it. No complaints :hat:

Vampress, you ever received double penetration before? or maybe sucking one guy off while getting railed by another?
Well no, I have yet to experience the whole 2 guys thing.............but to be completely honest with you, i'm not in the least bit interested in it!!!

I have done the whole double penetration with a guy and a dildo, and I don't like it.......I like being able to distinguish what sensation I'm feeling and why i'm feeling it!!!!

Yeah I guess call old fashion but I prefer giving my full attention to ONE guy!!!!

Now a 2 girl 1 guy, thats just a whole other story :) !!!

Guest onisakura

COLOR]

Agreed. Its not really a matter of being afraid, its more a matter of knowing a guy that knows what he is doing AND being relaxed enough.

I've fucked but never been fucked, I prefer the REAL thing!!!

Are you taking notes NMN:grin3:, LMAO!!!!!!

nope, just curious...

so were you hittin that shit from behind? did you get off from being in control and railing the shit out of some chick? how big of a dildo would you say it was and was it black?

nope, just curious...

so were you hittin that shit from behind? did you get off from being in control and railing the shit out of some chick? how big of a dildo would you say it was and was it black?

NO

YES

About 8 inches

It was actually Pink

wait, so you didn't hit that shit from behind...what positions were you in? if I was a girl and I was fucking another girl with a strap-on, I think I would go right for doggy style

oh and when you were done hittin that shit...did she start sucking the pink dildo off so she could taste her own pussy juice?

wait, so you didn't hit that shit from behind...what positions were you in? if I was a girl and I was fucking another girl with a strap-on, I think I would go right for doggy style

oh and when you were done hittin that shit...did she start sucking the pink dildo off so she could taste her own pussy juice?

I'll let your imagination take over from here, hows that;)!!!!

i thought about it once but i just can't do it ( it's Not a macho thing)

But i love to do it some much with girls that. i LOVE IT!!!

I would have to say from a guys point of view; The reason most woman are afraid of anal sex is because of bad experiences with inexperienced men. unfortunately for the woman, most men have no clue how to give anal sex and thus they leave a bad taste in the girls mouth (no pun intended). Anal sex has to be worked into. Its not just slam dunk.

Started sat morning awaking from sleep in bed and going into a 69. Her on top going to town on my yingyang as I tossin' dat salad .. with a couple visits to her clit with my tongue.

... I think there are as many girls that have had at least one bad anl experience as those that have had at least one bad tequila experience lol