Clubplanet Nightlife Community

terri pleads her case..

figures you'd laugh at that you filthy piece of shit...you deserve to go straight to hell with the rest of the fags on here and that slut disk-ofreak for spreading all of her filthy diseases by spreading her legs open to anybody with $2

Clearly, you've got nothing to worry about. Stick with your lover, freaksrus, champ! You can reciprocate goo-gargling duties. :finger:

Clearly, you've got nothing to worry about. Stick with your lover, freaksrus, champ! You can reciprocate goo-gargling duties. :finger:

I see something I said made you actually take that dick out of your mouth and respond with more than :rofl:

I feel honored...you are officially my little bitch now :aright:

thats what I'm here for...

by the way, you mentioned something about your pic being on dirtystayout.com or something like that

can you maybe post the link or tell me where it is this way I can help you post it? every fucking day, kaydup keeps asking me about it...it's actually getting kind of annoying.

thats what I'm here for...

by the way, you mentioned something about your pic being on dirtystayout.com or something like that

can you maybe post the link or tell me where it is this way I can help you post it? every fucking day, kaydup keeps asking me about it...it's actually getting kind of annoying.

Heard that you and Freakrus have a collage together in

www.stillinthecloset.com :woah:

• 2 weeks later...