Clubplanet Nightlife Community

First Trip to South Beach

spd1980

Hi,

I'm going to Miami for the first time with my girl and we'll be there on a Fri, Sat, and Sun night. We're going in the beginning of May.

Can you guys recommend a list of the must see clubs and lounges for a first time visit? I am more into EDM than my girl so I would prefer a mixed list of places with some that just play EDM and some that just play Hip-Hop. My music preferences would be House or Tribal and Tech if there are any good Tech spots.

Also, what are some really good restaurants down there?

Thanks a lot for all of your replies!

Hi,

I'm going to Miami for the first time with my girl and we'll be there on a Fri, Sat, and Sun night. We're going in the beginning of May.

Can you guys recommend a list of the must see clubs and lounges for a first time visit? I am more into EDM than my girl so I would prefer a mixed list of places with some that just play EDM and some that just play Hip-Hop. My music preferences would be House or Tribal and Tech if there are any good Tech spots.

Also, what are some really good restaurants down there?

Thanks a lot for all of your replies!

Crobar has house in the main room & hip-hop upstairs PM me for more info

Joe's Stone Crab. Great carry out for lunch. Dinner is a little hectic. A seasonal restaurant. Not sure if they are open in May. I would assume they close for June thru September.

Get the seafood bisque and stone crabs. :beer:

I like Opium, Amika then Space for afterhours. Also, take her to the Delano for a few drinks. Place is sweet. Try Nikki Beach on Sunday.

Hi,

thats the weekend of my bday steve. booo.

Well, be prepared to enter a world of partying fantasy where you are the star!!!

gary.glitter.jpg

:)

oh and to answer the question--the clubs mentioned above are great---Crobar is a "must do" on Saturdays---Ralph Falcon will have you "housin" your ass off, and the whole club itself is just outta hand, esp for a first timer. TIP=if you have bread to blow, i recommend getting bottle service, because there are NO places to sit in most of the clubs, so if your in it for the long haul, have your chick wear low heeled shoes! You also have to do Space for after hours Sat. night, its another "do not miss", spot.

oh and to answer the question--the clubs mentioned above are great---Crobar is a "must do" on Saturdays---Ralph Falcon will have you "housin" your ass off, and the whole club itself is just outta hand, esp for a first timer. TIP=if you have bread to blow, i recommend getting bottle service, because there are NO places to sit in most of the clubs, so if your in it for the long haul, have your chick wear low heeled shoes! You also have to do Space for after hours Sat. night, its another "do not miss", spot.

"Housing" your ass off, hmmmmmm never heard of that, is that good, can a cracker like me try that :)