Clubplanet Nightlife Community

click beep boom is no more.

rcrespo

hello everyone , before anyone heads down to the drink tonight and is disappointed, i thought i would post this before hand. unfortunately like all things in life everything must come to an end sometimes more abruptly then others. i'll be honest with you we probably picked the worst week of the year to try to start this thing and we didn't meet the expectations because of it, but we did give it a shot and we'll give it another shot in the future. i can still be reached at ramon at clickbeepboom dot com if you need to get a hold of me. i wish nothing but the best to the drink as its a great venue and the people were nice enough to give us a chance.

thank you,

ramon

clickbeepboom.com

Guest onisakura
Sucks Ramon... don't let this stop you WHATSOEVER!!! Shit happens and you have a lot of great friends and people that support you... so GET LOOKING BROTHER!!!

This is true. You know that if i lived in miami i would be there regularly like at Jazid. :)

i wish nothing but the best to the drink as its a great venue and the people were nice enough to give us a chance.

thank you,

ramon

clickbeepboom.com

I dunno, I think giving you one shot is not giving you enough of a shot at it, I say clubs are so greedy that more and more we're losing the opportunity to have local talent on decent venues...I really liked that venue

Guest onisakura
I dunno, I think giving you one shot is not giving you enough of a shot at it, I say clubs are so greedy that more and more we're losing the opportunity to have local talent on decent venues...I really liked that venue

Agreed, BUT i admire Ramon for being diplomatic about it.

welcome to Incoherent Blabbering 101, my name is Mr. Funk, please open your books on page # 12 ;)

I think these cancellations tell us but one thing...unless you are ready to fill up the house, don't even start...novelty nights do not fill up venues, so...I honestly don't know where the fuck all the good music is going to wind up...I don't wanna hear no bullshit hip-hop mierda...I want some trance, techno, d&b, house, retro, new wave, electroclash, but fuck P Diddy...enough of the bullshit...small club owners should get with the program and give us locals a break...you rake it in for conference, you rake it in for springbreak...don't think it's always a "raking-it-in" game...if you sell out too far off for money, then credibility vanishes for ever...what if credibility is needed sometime in the near future...I'm not lending you mine, no way!

cancel this, bitch! :finger:

hello everyone , before anyone heads down to the drink tonight and is disappointed, i thought i would post this before hand. unfortunately like all things in life everything must come to an end sometimes more abruptly then others. i'll be honest with you we probably picked the worst week of the year to try to start this thing and we didn't meet the expectations because of it, but we did give it a shot and we'll give it another shot in the future. i can still be reached at ramon at clickbeepboom dot com if you need to get a hold of me. i wish nothing but the best to the drink as its a great venue and the people were nice enough to give us a chance.

thank you,

ramon

clickbeepboom.com

Sowwwyyyyy Ramon...... but like Frank said... you'll bounce right back... i have faith.....