Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Erick Morillo Birthday Bash *~Reviews~*

I miss Morillo from his Subliminal at Centro-Fly days...

seen him a few times and havent enjoyed the sets that much since those days and his first few parties at Discoteque like 2 years ago

hes gotten a little too much into that harder NYC sound now...I miss the Funky, Chunky Disco sounding Erick.....

It's funny...I read a interview with him recently where he said when he's in Ibiza or UK he sticks to that older sound u speak of...

When he's here he has the "freedom" of going harder...

Kinda sounds like he wants to go that way and takes advantage of it here cuz as we all know lotsa ppl are into that here.

He def still throws it down properly and hasn't entirely moved away from the chunky funky disco, etc, but he has been getting harder the past couple times I've heard him as well.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually dont try to get involved with the bashing threads but what the fuck!!!!!!!! STFU to all of the ppl that are more concerned about the crowd and cheers to the ppl that really can enjoy themselves any where! i pity you ppl who bitch about what ethnics were there, who fights who! ITS a fucking club what do you excpect! NY ppl are spoiled fucks! enjoy that you are able to see the best djs every week! check the djs in other states garbage to what we get! And to you technical morons! it is a warehouse with many big speakers! i bet it sounds better than any stereo you have! its unfortunate that ppl forget the reality of things! take the pipe from out your ass and have fun! and to those who get pissed at my response feel free to respond!!!! peace! my 2 cents!!!!

Exactly! We only eat caviar and won't settle for less thank you. We'll leave you the McDonalds, you seem to enjoy it.

LOL!!!! rightttt!! you have no idea who i am!! believe me i got the caviar but dont go around winny like a bitch! and if you knew at all who you were talking to you would not say shit! bro!! and to think i thought you were all right from what i was reading in this thread! but if you want throw around words, i love it!! keep it coming queeny!

LOL!!!! rightttt!! you have no idea who i am!! believe me i got the caviar but dont go around winny like a bitch! and if you knew at all who you were talking to you would not say shit! bro!! and to think i thought you were all right from what i was reading in this thread! but if you want throw around words, i love it!! keep it coming queeny!

Well, you are sensitive!!!!! Maybe you should be more like the wise man on your avatar :)

You are correct, I do not know who you are; I only judge you from your posts. I think it's better, don't you? Do you need a name tag so people can applaud at what you say? I don't understand why you would say such a thing.

Also, you do not know who I am either, so we're even. Having said that, I do not think who you are would influence my opinion on the matter at hand (i.e. crowd). I have more intellectual integrity than that.

Humm....You may not realize this, but claiming on a message boards things like "If you knew who I really was" really does not do you a favor (specially after claiming I whine like a bitch; your post sure sounds like a real whine).

Finally, if you can't understand the simple argument I was making in my previous post, and can only equate it to "whining", I am sincerely sorry for you because it won't get simpler than that.

All in All: Peace.

Well, you are sensitive!!!!! Maybe you should be more like the wise man on your avatar :)

You are correct, I do not know who you are; I only judge you from your posts. I think it's better, don't you? Do you need a name tag so people can applaud at what you say? I don't understand why you would say such a thing.

Also, you do not know who I am either, so we're even. Having said that, I do not think who you are would influence my opinion on the matter at hand (i.e. crowd). I have more intellectual integrity than that.

Humm....You may not realize this, but claiming on a message boards things like "If you knew who I really was" really does not do you a favor (specially after claiming I whine like a bitch; your post sure sounds like a real whine).

Finally, if you can't understand the simple argument I was making in my previous post, and can only equate it to "whining", I am sincerely sorry for you because it won't get simpler than that.

All in All: Peace.

Listen my friend! in my first post,my starment was not to be taken to serious! so who is the sensitive one! i clearly stated that lately on this board ppl care more about other ppl at clubs then the true purpose which is the "music" and to clear the air i dont care what any one thinks of me or my statement of "you dont know who i am"! because you dont! and if you take that as me being taugh or ignorant, do as you please. becasue i know who i am and like the person i have become. and if you ever want to know who i am, i will glady meet anyone at a venue. all i look for at a venue is to have a good time! plain and simple! i am disgusted at some things i see lately but that shit is not going to ruin my night! so all in all i now know why i do not like taking part in these bashing threads! i will just stick to educating myself on the music and continue to get a real good laugh at many of these posts! and lastly the comment you quoted should not have bothered you unless it is true about the person you are. and for the rest of ppl that enjoy the scene and like to have fun, i will say it again cheers to all of you :beer::beer:

b.u.q. you win! im out! have a nice day!

all i look for at a venue is to have a good time! plain and simple!

Bah, we're all trying to have a good time...we're all in the same boat. I'm not pissed, I hope you're not either. I am a peacefull fellow, so I think we're cool.

See you around.

Peace on earth.

buq.

I miss Morillo from his Subliminal at Centro-Fly days...

seen him a few times and havent enjoyed the sets that much since those days and his first few parties at Discoteque like 2 years ago

hes gotten a little too much into that harder NYC sound now...I miss the Funky, Chunky Disco sounding Erick.....

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that funk is what made him different and awesome :(

last time i saw him he busted out with So Many Times..and The Weekend..and then it all went to shit..the fuckin jersey folk were lovin it though..fist pumpin and screamin "BRUNOOO WHERE AREEEEEEEE YA??" ....fuckin sucked...heard he also got booed in Spain for playin some hardass bullshit last summer.....sorry erick...ur reign on top was short like leprechauns

NY ppl are spoiled fucks! enjoy that you are able to see the best djs every week!

this is so true...I've said this before, but the haters never seem to get it so I'll say it again: no matter how much better NY was in 1985 or whenever you went out that it was so great, it is still a million times better than most other cities. Going to clubs in Philly (where I grew up) I never got to hear any international DJs, and rarely even any DJs that weren't from Philly. As for the crowd, you could ask 20 people who was spinning, and they wouldn't even know what you were talking about, let alone who it was. The only DJ's most people even heard of there were Skribble and maybe Louie Devito. Anyway, the point of all this is, appreciate what you have!

this is so true...I've said this before, but the haters never seem to get it so I'll say it again: no matter how much better NY was in 1985 or whenever you went out that it was so great, it is still a million times better than most other cities. Going to clubs in Philly (where I grew up) I never got to hear any international DJs, and rarely even any DJs that weren't from Philly. As for the crowd, you could ask 20 people who was spinning, and they wouldn't even know what you were talking about, let alone who it was. The only DJ's most people even heard of there were Skribble and maybe Louie Devito. Anyway, the point of all this is, appreciate what you have!

dj dan...charles feelgood...bad boy bill...theyre in philly all the time...its not like philly is a black hole

the fuckin jersey folk were lovin it though..fist pumpin and screamin "BRUNOOO WHERE AREEEEEEEE YA??" ....fuckin sucked...

yeah you're right.... who the fuck do these kids think they are enjoying themselves and shit... having a good time listening to a good dj is so fucking lame.... ha!! what losers they are... yeah man if anything bothers me out at clubs it's people having a good time... i fucking hate that shit... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

dj dan...charles feelgood...bad boy bill...theyre in philly all the time...its not like philly is a black hole

ok, so maybe you should start hanging out in Philly and then you won't have to deal with all the has-been DJs and fist-pumpers having fun in NYC

yeah you're right.... who the fuck do these kids think they are enjoying themselves and shit... having a good time listening to a good dj is so fucking lame.... ha!! what losers they are... yeah man if anything bothers me out at clubs it's people having a good time... i fucking hate that shit... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

im an elitist ...deal with it

ok, so maybe you should start hanging out in Philly and then you won't have to deal with all the has-been DJs and fist-pumpers having fun in NYC

crowds out of state tend to respect the music moreso than the fucking druggies and guidos that proliferate NYC clubs...whenever ive been out of town..the hole vibe has been different..from DC to New Orleans..to Chicago...these fucking morons dont give a shit bout the dj's...theyd b having fun in someones basement if u played a bass heavy compression track and threw a couple of jars of K @ them....

crowds out of state tend to respect the music moreso than the fucking druggies and guidos that proliferate NYC clubs...whenever ive been out of town..the hole vibe has been different..from DC to New Orleans..to Chicago...these fucking morons dont give a shit bout the dj's...theyd b having fun in someones basement if u played a bass heavy compression track and threw a couple of jars of K @ them....

DING DING DING!!!

The ones who complain about "haters" are the ones who have never left NYC... take a trip to Montreal one weekend and then tell me about how good we have it here....

Thats weird bc its the oppostie in most of the American cities I have been to recently. Mostly everyone calls all electronic music, "techno." They just go out and get really drunk and dance like its hip hop. Don't know or care what the names of the songs are. Alot don't even know who the dj is. They just know that they like, "techno." And that the club they are in is usually pretty good.

I knew this mothofucking shorty was gonna say something.

Jesus Christ SHORTY, can you just shut the fuck up and let everyone speak, read and contribute to their NIGHT out.

You just sit there and always write some piece of shit of someone's review.

Shorty, If you dID not go due to MONEY OR Clothing reasons, SHUT THE FUCK UP bro.

You always bring back the 60, 70, 80, with comments like this:

Omg morillo is pleasing a new crowd now.

Oh JP was much better in 1998 or 2000

Sanchez played his heart out in 1928

Cox was the man back in 1810

Lawler was sick back in 1625

DUDE shut fuck up. Take my advise please. SAVE SOME MONEY AND BUY NEW CLOTHES AND 2' Feet Inches HEELS and shut fuck up.

YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT MUSIC.

And if you do, then is always back in 1950 thru 1999

THIS IS 2005 YOU FUCKING BASTARD.

COME MIERDA PENDEJO.

Wow, look at that an internet tough guy :rolleyes: