Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PvD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tenaglia by farrrr Crobar system sucks and PVD is trance which attracts the Euro-trash scum of the city and the rude chinks.....of course there will be the asian invasion corner somewhere in Spirit but at least Danny will be killing it on Spirits system which will be tuned perfect for Danny b/c if it wasn't he wouldn't spin

Tenaglia by farrrr Crobar system sucks and PVD is trance which attracts the Euro-trash scum of the city and the rude chinks.....of course there will be the asian invasion corner somewhere in Spirit but at least Danny will be killing it on Spirits system which will be tuned perfect for Danny b/c if it wasn't he wouldn't spin

so sad..

whats really that diffrent about it??? both phazon and yes may have some little technical diffrences but overall wouldnt be the same???

They are not the same. Without getting into boring technicalities, all Steve Dash systems are not created equal. Plus, Crobar has terrible acoustics because of the high ceilings. It sounded like shit for Sasha and Digweed. You can't compare the sound at Spirit and Crobar. Spirit wins hands down.

whats really that diffrent about it??? both phazon and yes may have some little technical diffrences but overall wouldnt be the same???

Again that's incorrect...

The system in Crobar is by Phazon. The system in Spirit is by Integral Sounds. Integral Sounds is a company formed by Mike Bindra and Steve Dash. The system in Spirit is better than any Phazon out there. As of right now, there are only two of it's kind in the entire world. The other one is in Sven Vath's club Cocoon in Germany...

I've never felt the kick drum and the bassline feel so real then when I was in Spirit. The layout of that place is sick compared to the giant room Crobar puts their weak system in. Phazon or not Crobar's system doesn't do it for me.

have to agree spirits system is way better than crobar - there was only this one night when hernan was spinning that the crobar system actually sounded good...but hey - thats just me...i like the system in canal room too..and some people hate it...<shrug>...