Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Must see techno/trance Clubs in Miami

bigd0183

A business associate can get me on the Vip list for the following places, but I don't know if any are worth it:

Crobar

State

Opium Garden

Space for Saturday

Mansion

Nerve

Let me know,

BIGD

ps. is that a bad thing to ask?..I know it's probably a newbie question, but why not ask the locals...you guys usually know decent places right?

Just by the answer following your post ... I think we are indeed seeing the start of something fun.

wow

mira quien se aperecio despues de tanto tiempo.

good to see you around again Marcodavalos.

A business associate can get me on the Vip list for the following places, but I don't know if any are worth it:

Crobar

State

Opium Garden

Space for Saturday

Mansion

Nerve

Let me know,

BIGD

ps. is that a bad thing to ask?..I know it's probably a newbie question, but why not ask the locals...you guys usually know decent places right?

As far as I know, Nerve closed last year.

Yeahhh boooy!!!

Now lemme tell ya a lil' sum'thin' there bigdawg...

Memorial Weekend is "GHETTO WEEKEND" here in Sobe boy..

So pack yo gat, throw yo bags and Bling-Bling (not the skinny guy with glasses) in yo Escalade and head on down for some raw negro fun!

FLAVA FLAAAAAVEEEEE!!!!!!

I'm going to be in Miami during Memorial weekend and wanted to know what clubs are a "must see" when I visit. Keep in mind i like trance more than the other types of techno.

Let me know~! Thanks guys!

BIgd

just another addition......remember guys, a lot of people call dance music techno....eventhough for us EDM die hards we know techno is a unique style of edm....so he's also prob looking for a few good house clubs too...i think there was a thread about this a while back somewhere...... :pint:

I'm going to be in Miami during Memorial weekend and wanted to know what clubs are a "must see" when I visit. Keep in mind i like trance more than the other types of techno.

Let me know~! Thanks guys!

BIgd

hey well i hope you have lots of fun. i hate to say but you just missed the biggest trance partys there was in miami durring the music confrence (include ultra fest). every club was playing trance and everyclub was packed. it was incredible.

but dont worry i have to say SPACE in downtown. its the best trance party in miami. thats if you dont know already (which am shure u do). saterdays is there night. goes all night till about 11am. if your looking to tan a lil before you go out that night go to nikki beach in south beach. thats great on saterday and sunday afternoon's. trance and beds everywhere. Also crobar is great you can probly go to crobar then after party at space. but crobar make shure what night is trance cuz i think they have a hip hop night just not shure when. AMIKA & SPIN ARE MY OTHER 2. well have fun am shure you love all this places. everyone who loves trance in Miami are always in this spots.

!!!WE LOVE TRANCE OUT HERE!!!

For the record, the reason why i wrote Techno..is that..some of these clubs play hip-hop some nights...If i just asked about clubs..that's kind of vague...you know? I didn't mean to point out the obvious, but on the other extreme, some of the clubs in miami play different music depending on the night.

About Nerve closing, that's what i heard(actually read).

About Memorial weekend...a few of my friends from Memphis already told me the deal...since i'm staying with some friends on business..I can't really re-schedule....i thought there would be more people on Memorial weekend that just the Hip hop groups..right?

BIGd

all you see on memorial day are the hiphop peeps, i remember one year swat or just police in riot gear was present, and a few EDM fans here and there trying to dodge the tank like caprices on 30 inch rims....us glowstick totin' cool shirt wearn' types can t compete with the jersey's, t shirt that run down to the knees gun totin' types.....lol.... :duel::pint:

all you see on memorial day are the hiphop peeps, i remember one year swat or just police in riot gear was present, and a few EDM fans here and there trying to dodge the tank like caprices on 30 inch rims....us glowstick totin' cool shirt wearn' types can t compete with the jersey's, t shirt that run down to the knees gun totin' types.....lol.... :duel::pint:

LOL :laugh:

Memorial Day Weekend is when all the EDM do a massive Exodus out of Miami... so I dont know about any EDM party at all that weekend.. one thing is for sure, I'll be the hell out of Miami.. as faaaaaaaaaar as possible, last year I fled to Orlando to a Trance party that some of the TA friends were throwing down ;-)