Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New rollercoaster at Six Flags Great Adventure

too bad it doesnt open til summer..

and I wouldnt say shatter... its only 8 mph faster and about 30 feet taller..

the only other difference is the 150 ft. high "hump" after you come back down..

well 30 feet is three stories so thats a big difference when youre building upwards.....

I hate Six Flags...they have too many glitches...their rides always break down...I was stuck at the top of a roller coaster and it broke down for like 20 min once...lol since that occasion, I haven't been on another roller coaster...they ruined roller coasters for me!!

• 4 months later...

I went down to Six Flags to check it out yesterday and the thing is ridiculous. During that first blast off I was in serious doubt as to whether I could handle the rest of the ride. Definitely the best coaster i've ever been on by far.

i can't wait to go in October during Fright Fest (best time to go IMO)...im so excited to go on that coaster but I always get really nervous in the beginning when the coaster is going higher and higher and they have those crazy signs that say u are now higher than the Leaning tower of Piza, eifeel tower and Empire State building...

i can't wait to go in October during Fright Fest (best time to go IMO)...im so excited to go on that coaster but I always get really nervous in the beginning when the coaster is going higher and higher and they have those crazy signs that say u are now higher than the Leaning tower of Piza, eifeel tower and Empire State building...

Yeah, the Fall is def the best time to go when all the kids go back to school. And Kingda Ka has no such signs on the way up....even if they did you're going about 100 miles an hour on the way up, you'd never be able to read them.

good i hate those signs lol...i also like the fall because the westher is really nice and cool and theres just better energy than in the summer ...but what day did you go and how long was the line wait for that ride...We usually go on Saturday which is the busiest day but we always stay til like midnite...but the last time we went, we got this pager thing for $40.00 extra per person and we used it to keep our place in line while we walked around, ate , watched shows or got on other rides...i luv that thing definitely worth the extra $40