Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nikki Beach, AC also Concert Series and Elbo Room

Just wanted to inform some people on here that Nikki Beach will be open in may. around the 20th. they have big events planned for this summer and i am glad to be apart of there team. met up with there head chef along with the main manager today and this place is going to blow AC away. cant wait till it all starts. ill let ya all know more info on the grand opening of the Nikki Beach, Elbo Room along with the Concert Series Area.

Z

Hi velvetrope! thanks for the info. this is probably a dumb question, but nikki will be on the beach, right? is it connected to resorts or totally seperate? i am trying to picture it...it it like the tiki bar in pt pleasant? i know it will be WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better than the tiki bar, but i was just trying to picture it. thanks again for posting info on the place!!

:grin3::grin3:

Hi velvetrope! thanks for the info. this is probably a dumb question, but nikki will be on the beach, right? is it connected to resorts or totally seperate? i am trying to picture it...it it like the tiki bar in pt pleasant? i know it will be WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better than the tiki bar, but i was just trying to picture it. thanks again for posting info on the place!!

:grin3::grin3:

there is not really a connection with the resorts. i am almost sure they purchased space from them and using the resorts ballrooms for jobfairs and shit. yes nikki beach will be on the beach. it is being pre-assebled then will be set up in the next few weeks. take a look at the nikki beach website for the looks. n i k k i b e a c h . c o m without the spacing. click the miami link for the best pics. and yes this will be way better then the tiki bar, lol ill put more info up about events when i am told.

Z

do you know what the dj line-up looks like...i use to dj at Nikki's Miami a few years ago...i covered for JP one summer friday's and sunday afternoon...i've been in touch with the owner Eric in miami but you know how that goes...just curious

First as for the music line-up, they are still lookin into bookin some big djs but nothing was confirmed so i really cant say anything at this point. ill be talkin to the main manager this commin week and find out for ya. they have been lookin for local NJ djs to do week spots but they do have some big things planned. if your lookin to get a spot there it would not hurt to apply online and make a few calls. send in a resume and shit. a friend of mine did so and got a call back within a week.

Second they are still workin on the menu, goin to be about 8-10 things to choose from, like sushi, salads, soups a few entrees and desserts. i just met with the executive chef yesterday and he will have a menu layout to me within a week or two so ill let ya know.

Z

i was just over at the job fair. in their magazine, the kick-off party is an outdoor concert may 27th with Ja-rule. i gave them my demo's and they said they're gonna review everyone's demo and call us back in about 3 weeks.

there's another opening date, for the 20th i think, which will be their "celebrity" opening night. must not be opened to the public that night. not sure.

more to come from me and velvet.....

nikki beotch is being spear headed by steve lewis. dunno if U boyz n' gouls know who steve is, but GOOD LUCK if you think there will be any local dj talent playing at that place if STEVE LEWIS has any say in the matter.

it's about time someone did something w/ AC. such a great place to party.

ANYONE KNOW IF NB IS GONNA HAVE A 24 HOUR LIQUOR LICENSE? that would be insane.

M

nikki beotch is being spear headed by steve lewis. dunno if U boyz n' gouls know who steve is, but GOOD LUCK if you think there will be any local dj talent playing at that place if STEVE LEWIS has any say in the matter.

it's about time someone did something w/ AC. such a great place to party.

ANYONE KNOW IF NB IS GONNA HAVE A 24 HOUR LIQUOR LICENSE? that would be insane.

M

I could be wrong, but I believe every liquor license in AC is 24 hours..

there is not really a connection with the resorts. i am almost sure they purchased space from them and using the resorts ballrooms for jobfairs and shit. yes nikki beach will be on the beach. it is being pre-assebled then will be set up in the next few weeks. take a look at the nikki beach website for the looks. n i k k i b e a c h . c o m without the spacing. click the miami link for the best pics. and yes this will be way better then the tiki bar, lol ill put more info up about events when i am told.

Z

there is defintely a connection.. any ad for nikki beach is under the Resorts name

Z

the website looks HOT...i luv how they have all these warm, nice, expensive places like St. Barts and Cabo san Lucas and then they have Atlantic City :laugh:

not that it's a bad thing, its great that they are tryin to change it up and clean up the place...however, I hope the weather holds up

I hear they are building a House of Blues as well (big fan :bounce: )

well we now know where next year's radio1 party is gonna be, nikki beach AC baby, whooo.

i don't know, seems like a questionable place for that type of a venue. i don't know what type of crowd they are shooting for, but it just seems that AC would be a hard place to find one. best of luck though, that place could use a little lift.

well we now know where next year's radio1 party is gonna be, nikki beach AC baby, whooo.

i don't know, seems like a questionable place for that type of a venue. i don't know what type of crowd they are shooting for, but it just seems that AC would be a hard place to find one. best of luck though, that place could use a little lift.

ummm, is that like Area1 ???

i heard yesterday that AC has the highest cancer death rate, next is Toms River...what is up with that ??

AC is definitly making a change and hopefully turns out good. they are puttin in all new clothing stores such as armani, versace, louie vutton etc. in the new peir at ceasers palace. also there will be a 40/40 lounge in the peir as well and i think jay z owns it. not sure on that though. the house of blues will be opening up and that is down by the showboat. so every year AC is tryin to clean things up and make it worth visiting.

Z

AC is definitly making a change and hopefully turns out good. they are puttin in all new clothing stores such as armani, versace, louie vutton etc. in the new peir at ceasers palace. also there will be a 40/40 lounge in the peir as well and i think jay z owns it. not sure on that though. the house of blues will be opening up and that is down by the showboat. so every year AC is tryin to clean things up and make it worth visiting.

Z

Hey I was down in AC Sunday, and when I went to go check out Nikki Beach to see what it looks like so far, not much to look out just yet.

Hey I was down in AC Sunday, and when I went to go check out Nikki Beach to see what it looks like so far, not much to look out just yet.

it is being pre-assembled at another location and then brought to the beach with the addition of new sand. they probally will not be bringin anything in for another week or two.

Z