Clubplanet Nightlife Community

VIP Service

dirtymike

Petpeave... When a promoter assures that the party he is promoting is guaranteed to be the only good party that weekend. Give me a break. I can assure you that your party at RAIN is not the only viable Memorial Weekend option. I'm sure that many people would prefer Body English, Light, Pure, OPM, Ra, and Ice over your event at RAIN.

That party is cool if you are up in the Skyboxes away from the crowd - other than that it is a nightmare on the main floor and the music Spiritworld brings in is total garbage - especially the residents

Deep Dish is definitely looking like the best option for Sunday night after rehab

How big was the bottle?

it was those big ass size ones. not exactly sure how big...but i believe it was the same siaze i bought for a friends house warming party. cost me $55 at a liquor store.

i was at a spirit world party for new years 2002 (red, white, and rubber) at the eye candy in there was just rediculous. although i'm sure there will be lots of really good spots on mem day weekend

Last year my friends and I had bottle service at RJ and ICE over 4th of July weekend...we hooked up 2 bottles of absolut at 225/ea....and they were 1L not 750L bottles...

Is it just me or are the prices going up? Sure, some new places like Pure might get the $500 a pop, but where do you go to pickup bottle service under $300 ea? :aright: