Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NFL draft

Bradway did good this week !!!

They were going to pick up with there 26 either Miller the TE or Miller the db.

They trade there 26 and get a good TE in Jolly and end up getting Miller at 57 and a clutch as hell kicker in Nugent.

I know kickers don't go that quick, but he's to nice and after last season, lets face it kickers decide playoff games.

Good TE, alot better then Becht.

Good DB and return man, sliped big time, but thats becasue of an off field problem

Great kicker !!!

I still can't believe we got Miller at 57

it was a good race...busch and biffle were neck and neck and then that accident on pit road cost biffle...busch was too fast tho...great car...u missed waltrip attempt to pass busch and hit the wall twice but held onto the car...i love night races :D

the jets drafted a kicker in the second? Jolley will be a stud on that team though.

lol...yea they did...i said the same thing on another page of this thread...i know they dont want dougie but to draft a kicker on the second pick is pretty funny...

how about the guy who failed a drug test for weed.

Let me get this straight, this is the biggest event in your life. You have been working out so hopefully you will get drafted. You know they will test for drugs, you know when they will test for drugs but you still smoked.

And thats when he is poor, wait until he gets his signing bonus. Hookers and coke for weeks, it would be like handing podes 500k and saying now just show up monday morning. Wouldn't see that kid for a month.

how about the guy who failed a drug test for weed.

Let me get this straight, this is the biggest event in your life. You have been working out so hopefully you will get drafted. You know they will test for drugs, you know when they will test for drugs but you still smoked.

And thats when he is poor, wait until he gets his signing bonus. Hookers and coke for weeks, it would be like handing podes 500k and saying now just show up monday morning. Wouldn't see that kid for a month.

who's this you're talking about?