Clubplanet Nightlife Community

one of the few forums i can still post in

I must of missed something

**shrugs**

eh......CP is such garbage now anyways that only thing left is to bust on the Yankees and join in fantasy leagues

just keep the bullshit out of this forum and leave it on bump and ...

Nah you didn't miss anything honey.. typical CP bullshit. :laugh:

this kid is a retard lola...he's the equivalent of a spammer...hence y he wont post shit no more on hip hop

Theres only 10 days left in the contest.. i'm sure he'll move on after.... i know he's not well liked, but as long as he posts something in this forum related to sports - and it doesn't get out of hand (like bumping every single thread, etc.) then i'll just deal with it.

Theres only 10 days left in the contest.. i'm sure he'll move on after.... i know he's not well liked, but as long as he posts something in this forum related to sports - and it doesn't get out of hand (like bumping every single thread, etc.) then i'll just deal with it.

yea theres only 10 days left so deal with it, its not like im mean or anything

not to suck up or anything, but i want to thank the two moderators here for not banning me or threatining to delete my messages. Out of all the topics in this website, sports is the one i know best, and will continue to voice my opinion thanks to u two moderators.

Are you seriously being banned from places because you want to win the contest?

oh man, the librarian had to come over and help her sign in. Apparently she had alittle trouble with signing in her fucking name.

wow, she's breathing in and out and it sounds like she's choking. Everyone keeps looking over to see what the hell is wrong but apparently that's just how she breathes