Clubplanet Nightlife Community

brooke hogan...

funny you should mention b & n. i was at the one over in clifton nj on sat night with my girl, and i couldnt believe how many beautiful girls were there just hanging out. the bookstore has def become one of my fav places to hang.

wait, hold up... you were with your girl and you were checking out chicks? oh man thats illegal... :nono: derf~! but seriously though, youre right i go after the gym, and read some of the new books or mags that are out (im too cheap to buy most of them) and theyre all over...

WHAT?! my bf hangs out in that b&n!

shit i rooned it :D

wait, hold up... you were with your girl and you were checking out chicks? oh man thats illegal... :nono: derf~! but seriously though, youre right i go after the gym, and read some of the new books or mags that are out (im too cheap to buy most of them) and theyre all over...

:laugh: illegal yes, but i look at other women very subtley (word?), u know, just a quick glance.

now if they only could set up a cocktail bar in b& n. :idea:

lol i stare/look as well, but you have to do it better than being subtle just be flat out.. point out the girl and say something this way you dont get caught looking... like point at her and say oh man i cant believe shed wear that in public or look at that hair cut its complete shit... meanwhile you thinking about fuckin the shit out of that... yeaaaaah boiiiiii!

lol i stare/look as well, but you have to do it better than being subtle just be flat out.. point out the girl and say something this way you dont get caught looking... like point at her and say oh man i cant believe shed wear that in public or look at that hair cut its complete shit... meanwhile you thinking about fuckin the shit out of that... yeaaaaah boiiiiii!

i may be dating the girl im gonna marry, but i aint dead, right????

please say im right :(

:D

exactly... turns into, "you wish i looked like?" "you dont like the way i look?" etc... one time i made a stupid comment of asking a girl to wear shoes with jeans, instead of sneakers and she said "this whole time you havent been happy with the way i dress~!?" meanwhile there can be an entire show dedicated to make over a dude and its perfectly fine because the dude is doing it just so he can continue to get laid... lol what a crock of shit.

shes one of those child stars that are going to have pshycological developmental issues due to their parents by forcing them into the evil, egotistical world of hollywood at a young age.

she is like her dads creation of a star to attain the status he never could.

i bet shes been taught her "best side" and how to POSE correctly for the camera since she was 4. you can see how hard shes trying in the pictures

i saw her shit on vh1 when she was like 16, trying to act 21. its not good for a person, especially a child in the spotlight

i mean, she has an amazing voice. it just seems her talent us pre packaged and unnatrual.

i bet she grows up to be a mess like Chyna (if any1s ever seen the surreal life) or MJ lmao

this whole thing is really creepy if you ask me..