Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kelly Osbourne @ Roxy?

I never knew kelly wuz a dj untill now

i don't think it's that she's djing, she has a new album coming out and it's all trance music. Her new single "One word" just premiered on mtv i think. It's not THAT bad but it's just wierd seeing a once rocker chick, daughter of the "prince of darkness" hanging out at clubs with Felix da housecat and suddently into dance music. ( saw a pic of them in a magazine and a whole article on her and how her musical tastes have evolved...blah blah blah )

That's a joke right?

Uh ... no, it's not a joke. I was JUST CURIOUS. It's neither right nor wrong. Maybe I was wondering if she sucked "donkey balls" or if she impressed the boys at the Roxy and turned it out. Her song is okay - I was just fucking curious. Give a girl a break, won't you?

:spank:

Kelly Osbourne is a big fat gross hog. She is by far the most disgusting thing on the planet and I wouldn't piss on her if her teeth were on fire. Nothing would bring me more pleasure to hear that this primate was killed in a train wreck or hit by a train or had a train fall from the sky onto her giant man-head.

:bigfinge: Kelly

Kelly Osbourne is a big fat gross hog. She is by far the most disgusting thing on the planet and I wouldn't piss on her if her teeth were on fire. Nothing would bring me more pleasure to hear that this primate was killed in a train wreck or hit by a train or had a train fall from the sky onto her giant man-head.

:bigfinge: Kelly

...please I dont want you to hold back tel us all how you really feel....

...please I dont want you to hold back tel us all how you really feel....

I just had to get it out...she is a spoiled rotten fat headed pile of camel shit. I am repulsed by her. Her asshole prolly smells better then her roastbeefy cooch.