Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Am I the only one that hates Crobar....?

agreed !

I don't like the crowd between 12-3am - too many people there just to be

cool. I don't like that they have such extensive VIP areas.

However,

I like the staff - very professional and not assholes at all. I like the space and most of all I love the DJs they bring.

So overall it's a good club IMO.

u know with that button up shirts it depends. my friends are wearing tshirts there.

but really annoying is when the "pretty ladies in high heels and dressed up guys" are drunk and walking back and forth, just pushing people around.

why do they have to do that?

if u wanna drink just get the hell out of the dance floor. dont take the space.

thats really annoying and i see it everywhere.

sigh...

i think everyone here has pretty much the same opinion...

the venue itself is really nice; big, spacious, & clean bathrooms and they bring in great djs

however, its more of a trendy club, too many button up shirts there to on hit girls/get effed up and could care less about the music

I find that you cant get comfortable in that place, seems like one giant lounge...sorry I like the grimy places

lol

I've probably been doing this A Lot longer than you, and I will use logical deduction and guess that I am probably 5, maybe 10 years older than you.

Why is EDM the only form of music that people do this retarted shit to????????

When Bruce Springstein comes to town, do his fans put on Gucci Loafers and stupid DKNY button down shirts and try to get girls at his concerts? No.

My problem with people that dress up is that Music is not their priority, It is not the most important thing to them, so I cant understand why they are there. Just go to a bar, and take the stupid girls with you.

Yes, people should wear sweats and sneakers and baseball caps. You're there to have fun and enjoy the music.

Would you pay $50 for tickets to a sports game, and then just go there to pick up girls and do drugs? I dont understand why people do it for clubs.

I agree with everything you said... The only thing I'll say (not that it's right) is that a lot of the time you have to wear a buttondown to get in. So while a lot of the guys there look out of place it might be because that's the only way they're getting in. I would never wear a buttondown to a club if I didn't have to, but if there is a DJ there that is a must see for me I'll deal with it for one night...

just keep looking to bang the idiots at the bar.. that'll take you places... :vomit2:

I have girl friends who go out to clubs, get all dressed up and look damn good who aren't looking to "bang some idiot at the bar"...they dance and have a great time so not really sure what you're saying.

i've only been there a few times but by far thee friendliest and most professional staff, they have always been nice to me. The venue is nice I spose, I guess it gets really packed but thats an issue with all clubs, fuck all places are like that period. The vip is a bit much, cuz theres never a place to sit down n relax. I would go more but im just lazy and the djs dont appeal to me that much.

My only complaint is the insanely expensive drinks and they are ULTRA weak.

I've heard they are picky about who gets in but i've gone looking like a skater bum and get in no prob, even when I've gone alone.

Why dont they bring someone else? I mean, its always Sasha, kleinenberg, Sanchez, etc. Why not someone as good but not well traveled in NY. Like Lazarus, or WOW, or something like that.

i think each club focuses on a certain flavor of music, avalon is being very techno/tech house, spirit is just doing currazy stuff and crobar doing progressive trance n prog/house

Ok I agree slacks and dress shoes are gay, but I don't think wearing a button up and diesels is bad. Actually I'll go anywhere to pick up checks especially a club where I can enjoy the atmostphere and the music. Are you gay? or are you just one of those guys that pops a roll and gets all sweaty and dances by himself all night, because "clubs are all about the music". Sorry if my shirt offends you. next time I'll wear shorts and a t-shirt. I must not be a real clubber like you. I'll have to review the clubbers manuel and some day I'll be as cool as you.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

I have girl friends who go out to clubs, get all dressed up and look damn good who aren't looking to "bang some idiot at the bar"...they dance and have a great time so not really sure what you're saying.

what i'm saying is that there are a particular kind of people, guys and girls, who focus way to much on how they "look", instead of contributing to a good vibe by giving off energy, meeting new people ..despite how those "other" people look, dancing with anyone, smiling or whatever it takes to expand a potentionally great night.

these kinds of people (i hate to generalize and categorize people) tend to do nothing but harass women among other annoying things...

all i'm saying is that girls i know, go out with and have met who wear sneakers!! (god is this getting to sound stupid) ...have made better nights for me..maybe not for you, whatever.. it's all relative. :)

what i'm saying is that there are a particular kind of people, guys and girls, who focus way to much on how they "look", instead of contributing to a good vibe by giving off energy, meeting new people ..despite how those "other" people look, dancing with anyone, smiling or whatever it takes to expand a potentionally great night.

these kinds of people (i hate to generalize and categorize people) tend to do nothing but harass women among other annoying things...

all i'm saying is that girls i know, go out with and have met who wear sneakers!! (god is this getting to sound stupid) ...have made better nights for me..maybe not for you, whatever.. it's all relative. :)

Sorry, but that does sound stupid.

Ok I agree slacks and dress shoes are gay, but I don't think wearing a button up and diesels is bad. Actually I'll go anywhere to pick up checks especially a club where I can enjoy the atmostphere and the music. Are you gay? or are you just one of those guys that pops a roll and gets all sweaty and dances by himself all night, because "clubs are all about the music". Sorry if my shirt offends you. next time I'll wear shorts and a t-shirt. I must not be a real clubber like you. I'll have to review the clubbers manuel and some day I'll be as cool as you.

dude... that si the greatest post i've seen in a while...

i think people forget that people go out to nightclubs to socialize... not everyone is there to hear the music... some people are just looking for a fun night and some people, as strange as it sounds, might not like being single, and might try looking for a member of the opposite sex.. :what::what:

dude... that si the greatest post i've seen in a while...

i think people forget that people go out to nightclubs to socialize... not everyone is there to hear the music... some people are just looking for a fun night and some people, as strange as it sounds, might not like being single, and might try looking for a member of the opposite sex.. :what::what:

True, but clubs are probably the worst place for meeting women...

True, but clubs are probably the worst place for meeting women...

maybe not a potential wife (even though in some cases it is possible, ex: 411...kid is basically married) but for going out, dancing, having a few drinks or if you're lucky enough to bring some girl home to fuck, how can you say a club isn't a good place to meet a woman?

maybe not a potential wife (even though in some cases it is possible, ex: 411...kid is basically married) but for going out, dancing, having a few drinks or if you're lucky enough to bring some girl home to fuck, how can you say a club isn't a good place to meet a woman?

i think it all depends on where you go..

meeting nice whores is a possibility at crobar..

i wouldnt think to meet a nice whore at vinyl (pre arc)