Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This is a long shot but....

Oh my GOODNESS I think know who you are talking about!!!

Is the guy who was doing the "sound-factory" dance... you know the one when the they pump their arms like they are lifting weights?... oh i love that dance... they dance like that for a few minutes and then stop...such technique, such grace!!!

He had a tan right?

Lots of gel in his hair?

Lots of cologne?... oh so hot

He was doing bumps from time to time, but you would think he was smoking crack the way he was acting so paranoid....

.............is this the guy?...i dont know i could be wrong :laugh:

I saw you at Fri night at Roxy in NYC. You had ur shirt off, had nipple rings and Dior shades. We made eye contact a few times. You are absolutely gorgeous and I wish I would've asked you for a bump. Now I'm kicking myself

Is the guy who was doing the "sound-factory" dance... you know the one when the they pump their arms like they are lifting weights?... oh i love that dance... they dance like that for a few minutes and then stop...such technique, such grace!!!

He had a tan right?

Lots of gel in his hair?

He was doing bumps from time to time, but you would think he was smoking crack the way he was acting so paranoid....

:no:

He had a tan right?

Lots of gel in his hair?

he had on black crop pants and white diesels with no socks..his calves were ripped...so hotttt :drool:

He had a tan right?

Lots of gel in his hair?

wow

I saw you at Fri night at Roxy in NYC. You had ur shirt off, had nipple rings and Dior shades. We made eye contact a few times. You are absolutely gorgeous and I wish I would've asked you for a bump. Now I'm kicking myself

a o did he have a tribal tat??? if so that was my fucking boy pauly bag a donuts... hey ya doin!!!!!

You need to get laid girl

:)

• 1 month later...

I saw you at last night at the Golds Gym. You had ur white muscle tee, Von Dutch sun visor, tribal tats blazin on those ripped biceps. We made eye contact a few times. You are absolutely gorgeous and I wish I would've asked to taste your protein shake. Now I'm kicking myself

I saw you at last night at the Golds Gym. You had ur white muscle tee, Von Dutch sun visor, tribal tats blazin on those ripped biceps. We made eye contact a few times. You are absolutely gorgeous and I wish I would've asked to taste your protein shake. Now I'm kicking myself

Lol are these posts jokes? I've been trying to figure that out.... You should hit up Gold's a bit more... and try to get looking like your avatar.