Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wassup!!!! QUESTION???????

Yes I Was Speaking Of You. I Had To Abbreviate Because Yo Name Is Too Long To Remember ( Smoke Too Much). Anyway...u And A Couple Of Other People Seem To Go Back And Forth. I Was Just Wondering If It Was Because This Is The Drama Board And Yall Are Keeping Up Drama For That Or If They Are Really Pissed Off At You. Do You Know Anybody Else Who Posts Personally???

Hey dcikhead why don't you just get a job and stfu already. We're tired of your goo'ed out throat spewing crap. Maybe you should work and then getting the psp will be a breeze. Plus you can get your dumb ass off cp cause we don't want it here. I rather have Mrs. HOUSEDIVA I ONLY TYPE IN CAPS then read your crap. Get a clue freak!

:half:

what did i ever do to u lutzida..... man some people on here are such bitches. Why dont u just mind ur own buisness

don't mind Lutz...she's actually just some freak who is really a man named Ed who has a few other fags/whores that look up to him/her as their fierless drama board leader....watch out for that homo philippio and his gay partner in crime digitalfag

Queens Niggas Representing...fuck all you bitch ass niggas...I run this shit

:2guns:

don't mind Lutz...she's actually just some freak who is really a man named Ed who has a few other fags/whores that look up to him/her as their fierless drama board leader....watch out for that homo philippio and his gay partner in crime digitalfag

Queens Niggas Representing...fuck all you bitch ass niggas...I run this shit

:2guns:

Key word run. You run cause your a punk. Why stand up for this nitwit anyway? He's a perfect target for all the deformed idiots on here. Yet you stick up for him. I don't get you nerd boy.

:half: