Important Bar Poll PLEASE PLEASE READ

What do you think of this bar?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of this bar?

• This sounds great, I will definitely go and I think I will love it
    • It sounds interesting, I will check it out and see if I like it
    • I'd rather go to the nearby sports bar
    • This sucks

Would you go to a new bar where the drinks were hooked up to a "stock market" system? The drink prices would fluctuate based on demand. (for example, a lot of people are buying bud light? buy a coors because it will be cheaper) There would be television monitors around the bar displaying the changing drink prices in real time...

hmm. interesting... I agree that having a gimmick has worked very well for many bars out there. Just not sure about this one. There would have to be a very detailed plan to carry this out and what if the bar isn't busy all the time or if people are ordering alot of different types of drinks?

Normally I drink Corona's, but if I walked in and saw that Heineken, coors, or anything else that I like was cheaper, I would go with that. That may cause you to lose $$. It depends what mood I'm in. This would probably be the case with anyone.

i dont think it will work sounds cool once or twice but nobody cares about stocks unless they have money invested.. not beer .. how much of a price difference would it be anyway with the beers (stocks) going up or down ur not gonna make a big deal over 45 cents to have a beer