Clubplanet Nightlife Community

where do u prefer to run?

there is this path around a green belt (water shed area in the suburbs) where i run. I believe one lap is about a mile or so.. so i run 4 laps of that daily. If i run to the gym by my house its 1.25 miles there, workout and 1.25 back. Did that shit last night in the cold rain...ugh. I also have a roadside path that goes for 10+ miles that ill usually do 2.5 miles out and 2.5 back on the weekends.

I hate the treadmill...feel to much like a gerbil on a wheel.

there is this path around a green belt (water shed area in the suburbs) where i run. I believe one lap is about a mile or so.. so i run 4 laps of that daily. If i run to the gym by my house its 1.25 miles there, workout and 1.25 back. Did that shit last night in the cold rain...ugh. I also have a roadside path that goes for 10+ miles that ill usually do 2.5 miles out and 2.5 back on the weekends.

I hate the treadmill...feel to much like a gerbil on a wheel.

right on bro about the treadmill

I'm into ballet so I don't mind walking fast on the treadmill only because of varying the speed, and height I can hit the areas I need to but for running I always go outside. My favorite place is a one mile loop that goes through the woods at an old monestary, the beach or at a track next to a ball park.

its been raining non stop here in the afternoons so my runs have now turned into me racing home from work to change into running gear and head out hoping to beat the rain which results in me coming home soaked to the bone.

its oddly refreshing though...and man do i get the weird looks lol