Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THE TRUTH !! WHY I GOT BANNED FROM CJ(you dont wanna miss this)

THE TRUTH !! WHY I GOT BANNED FROM TA(you dont wanna miss this)

quote:

Originally posted by Funketeer

Honestly...I think moderators should step aside and let the board be...for the good of this board, I know what works...freedom works...

Start another board called "The Neo and Scott Show"

That way, you guys can fullfill that obvious need to rule and be on the forefront of every situation...it makes my stomach trun to see posts about your stupid puppies and how you fixed your yard and shit, come on...build up some character...where is the darkness you so brag about...this board might as well be "Good Housekeeping.com"

Give TA a chance to be badass, don't regulate so much...trust me, I know.

Neo's reply :biggrin:

I think you have it pretty cool on these forums, there has to be a few rules but in reality there is not that many rules on TA and you can not even be bothered to abide by the few we do have.

Your input on the boards so far has been to disrupt and cause annoyance, your posts are hardly intelligent or funny, in fact i would say you have not contributed to the good of this forum at all.

So having said, your account is now suspended (2 weeks)

the link

catch.gif

OH YEAH, we should have had a WATCH Party at Manny's house for this........shit I don't smoke Bud and even I would have Puff Puff Given for this :bounce::smoke: !!!!!!

I TOLD YOU THIS WAS GOING TO GET GOOD :devil: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

house or trance??

ring a bell??

:biggrin:

:smoke:

newscast.jpg

Good afternoon bitches, an almost sexual pleasure to be here bringing you the latest up-date on what people are already calling "The Revelation of the Century", Koky was unoficially scheduled to reveal (and I quote) "THE TRUTH !! As to why he - > GOT BANNED FROM CJ --> (you dont wanna miss this)" :eek: urging, as you all probably remember for everyone to play witness to this controversial case of "he said she said" that's has the whole country anxiously staring at the computer monitors for an answer ---> what happened?

:woah:

Yet, until closing this edition of Bitches News, not one word from Koky...cold feet, perhaps? Will we ever get to know, ladies and gentlemen...the truth, yes...oh yes...that state of nirvana which we all long for...please stay tuned, don't go anywhere...we'll be right back after this spamming :)

newscast.jpg

Good afternoon bitches, an almost sexual pleasure to be here bringing you the latest up-date on what people are already calling "The Revelation of the Century", Koky was unoficially scheduled to reveal (and I quote) "THE TRUTH !! As to why he - > GOT BANNED FROM CJ --> (you dont wanna miss this)" :o urging, as you all probably remember for everyone to play witness to this controversial case of "he said she said" that's has the whole country anxiously staring at the computer monitors for an answer ---> what happened?

Yet, until closing this edition of Bitches News, not one word from Koky...cold feet, perhaps? Will we ever get to know, ladies and gentlemen...the truth, yes...oh yes...that state of nirvana which we all long for...please stay tuned, don't go anywhere...we'll be right back after this spamming smile.gif

:woah2::rofl: FUNK!!! :smoke:

newscast.jpg

Good afternoon bitches, an almost sexual pleasure to be here bringing you the latest up-date on what people are already calling "The Revelation of the Century", Koky was unoficially scheduled to reveal (and I quote) "THE TRUTH !! As to why he - > GOT BANNED FROM CJ --> (you dont wanna miss this)" :eek: urging, as you all probably remember for everyone to play witness to this controversial case of "he said she said" that's has the whole country anxiously staring at the computer monitors for an answer ---> what happened?

Yet, until closing this edition of Bitches News, not one word from Koky...cold feet, perhaps? Will we ever get to know, ladies and gentlemen...the truth, yes...oh yes...that state of nirvana which we all long for...please stay tuned, don't go anywhere...we'll be right back after this spamming :)

A+ :aright:

:laugh: