Clubplanet Nightlife Community

VS. NY vs. LA vs. LV vs. Miami / House vs. Hip-Hop

mrvegas

Knockout Blow > Miami's: Opium Garden/Crobar/Mansion/Pawn Shop/BED individually kick any club in Vegas's ass. Collectively : KNOCK OUT.

They have a door policy/Models/and no trailer trash from the midwest or cowboys from TX like I saw at Light and whatever the name of the dopey clubs at Luxor and Bellagio.

blahlb.gif

No, I created this thread for people that want to debate. I'll be on another thread and somehow it always ends up with My____ is better than your_____. So now people have a fourm to discuss thier beefs.

What is there to debate? Las Vegas is still the minor leagues when it comes to clubs. We're the up and comer, but I really don't think Las Vegas, at this point, can touch cities such as NY and Miami. Las Vegas has a lot of potential, but it has not been realized yet.

NY's dance scene is god awful. There is very little dance scene. The decent places all closed down. The only thing left is Crobar and Avalon. Occasionally Spirit. And even then you'll find enough to whine about.

18 and over just to get people in...

Ny is ghetto, therefore hip hop dominates the scene. BROOOOOOOKKKKKKLYYYYNNNNN!!!!

Miami's dance scene is the exact opposite! Las Vegas is small-time when it comes to clubbing, but its getting better.