Clubplanet Nightlife Community

• 2 weeks later...
I think that my tolerance is wayyy too high...is it normal to smoke an entire twenty in bowls over the course of a night?? thats what i usually do when i smoke...most of the ppl i know get blasted from like one bowl though lol

nah if its a dub of some aiight chronz ... twist it up in one blunt, blaze a lil and then clip .. repeat process till L is gone or i am gone

you got this confused with the sex board...there is no "e-macking" allowed in the drugs forum...I will give you the benefit of the doubt this time and assume it won't happen again :aright:

there no longer is a sex board, but i thought using drugs to get chicks was like the move on CP .. or should i just PM gabo on how to get it right?

I once smoked Bubble Gum at the Bulldog cafe in Amsterdam.. it was great, best weed ever..

and no I didn't drive, I flew KLM.

I was just at the Bulldog last monday but settled for hash this time around. I smoked the Bubble Gum stuff last winter at the Grasshopper though, I could barely even get through a quarter of the joint... messed me up good.

ah, sour diesel is so good! can't find it now i'm on the west coast. blueberry is a long time fave, strong and it's pretty too. :) i've heard g-13 is supposed to be a one hit and you're done, but haven't tried it... yet.

I used to have a service that would get that stuff every now and again... it was pretty sick.

me and my bf bought a vaporizer in the village for like $75.....it was a total waste....the smoke tasted like plastic, totally disgusting, and all that we did was burn a lot of perfectly good hydro...maybe we just got a bum vaporizer, but the experience kinda soured me on them lol

me and my bf bought a vaporizer in the village for like $75.....it was a total waste....the smoke tasted like plastic, totally disgusting, and all that we did was burn a lot of perfectly good hydro...maybe we just got a bum vaporizer, but the experience kinda soured me on them lol

that was a bootleg vaporizer .. you cant go with any immitation shizzz. you need to go with what i posted .. that jammie is the offical stello and will really set you off your ass. Its a great investment, everytime you wanna smoke, hold back every once in a while and save up, i know its hard when you wanna smoke yummie buds, but the reward of a great clean high will be well worth it in the long run!! I know people who treat their vaporizers like gold and 5 years running no problems... :smoke: