Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2 other pool parties for memorial d weekend

lalate

The Nirvana party looks hot - nice DJ lineup

Bad Boy Bill, DJ Rap, Steve Smooth, Ivano Bellini, Richie Malone, DJ Dakota, Miss Joy

Only thing that sucks is its all the way at Green Valley Ranch - how far is that from the strip. I don't know if they'll get people to take that far of a trip

I've heard from a few people that most of that lineup will continue the party on @ MOREA Sunday night - its even posted on the Space on tour website

Whats going on at MOREA on the 27?

Bad Boy Bill, DJ Rap, Steve Smooth, Ivano Bellini, Richie Malone, DJ Dakota, Miss Joy

Only thing that sucks is its all the way at Green Valley Ranch - how far is that from the strip. I don't know if they'll get people to take that far of a trip

I've heard from a few people that most of that lineup will continue the party on @ MOREA Sunday night - its even posted on the Space on tour website

Those were the dates (and the spelllings lol) that I saw posted on a very detailed local website.

The party at Green Valley Ranch will be loaded up with locals, which automatically means it will be better.

The party at Green Valley Ranch will be loaded up with locals, which automatically means it will be better.

Since Im driving in, I hate tourists, I dont have to wear a colored shirt (oh no, here goes another wardrobe thread, lol jk), and I'll take a pool party anyday over an interior party .... then Im definitely hitting up Green Valley lol!

Skin tuesdays last summer was a decent party, you can go back and forth between rain and the pool. I heard they're letting people go into the pool this year which is a change from last year. IMO, just too many tourists at the palms though. I would definately check out GVR or Moorea before going to the palms.

Skin tuesdays last summer was a decent party, you can go back and forth between rain and the pool. I heard they're letting people go into the pool this year which is a change from last year. IMO, just too many tourists at the palms though. I would definately check out GVR or Moorea before going to the palms.

Thanks. Would have been better if they put gvr not on the same day as HR, that way you have consecutive days of pool parties rather than competing against each other :( oooh well.

Thanks. Would have been better if they put gvr not on the same day as HR, that way you have consecutive days of pool parties rather than competing against each other :( oooh well.

They're not competing as much as you think. Green Valley Ranch is a hike from the Strip, so there won't be a whole lot of tourists there. On the other hand, GVR is surrounded by hundreds of thousands of Las Vegas residents, so I am sure that's who will be there.

If I'm not working I'll def be partying it up at Nirvana at GVR. I know the marketing manager there....ex-boss from when I was a dancer so I get in to all the hot parties there. Hope to see you there.

Then if I dont go back on Sat, I'll make sure I got extra gas in the car. GVR it is! :makeout::rock:

Question about the Pool party @ nirvana.

How are these pool partyies in LV? In San Diego everyone just stands around. Will people be dancing, hangin out in the pool? And is it during the afternoon?

Oh come on. Im sure in San Diego, Shamoo shows up and breaks a groove in the pool to some funky house. lol jk

Oh I just received an email with more details. From 12-10pm. Damn a whole day to party. Will anyone still have the energy to hit up a club afterwards? and if so what club?

I can't decide if I should buy the tickets online now or pay at door. :blank:

Oh I just received an email with more details. From 12-10pm. Damn a whole day to party. Will anyone still have the energy to hit up a club afterwards? and if so what club?

I can't decide if I should buy the tickets online now or pay at door. :blank:

Nirvana? I think a few of us are going.

Yeah Ive done the 12 to 10 before ... this type of event sometimes falls off when people get hungry around dinner or gets colder after the sun sets.

If I can go....it wont be til around 6pm or 7pm.....I like the nightlife baby. Haha.

DV - Thurs to Mond confirmed. I cancelled my LA-Sunday party (gonna do by Sat party's list by emails).

..... Anyone --- So whats the deal with the Morrea? I read it was the 27, now another thread says it is the 27 but soemone here said it was Sunday. Anyone know? I'll do some searching later today.