Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wanna know why the Yankees suck???

whenever he goes out..he gets pretty "hit"

seriously smokesum, jon actually gave you pointers on a job and becoz of your disagreements (in this case him riding your ass back in the day) you actually said "the job wasnt your cup-o-tea " ?

I dont think anything short of a "last one standing cagematch" is gonna put this to rest.... but thats just my opinion :laugh: :laugh:

P.S jon, i'm looking for a J.O.B with benefits n shit bro... hook a nigga up son. :D

I dont think anything short of a "last one standing cagematch" is gonna put this to rest.... but thats just my opinion :laugh: :laugh:

nah...a "TLC match" will do the trick for these 2...

(btw for those who dont watch wrestling that is a Tables Ladders Chairs match)

seriously smokesum, jon actually gave you pointers on a job and becoz of your disagreements (in this case him riding your ass back in the day) you actually said "the job wasnt your cup-o-tea " ?

P.S jon, i'm looking for a J.O.B with benefits n shit bro... hook a nigga up son. :D

he didnt give me pointers - are you iliterate?? maybe if you reread the replies a couple of times you would understand..

i was at my old job and hated it so i was looking for a change - he basically had an opening at his establishment and told me about it. he went out of his way and gave me a call - but it wasnt something i was interested in. i dont like to make money based on comission and also there was no benefits at that place. needless to say, if i took the job im sure i would have made him look good. after passing on his offer, i was able to land a more desirable position at a fortune 100 company. i appreciated the effort he took to reach out to me - thats it

after reading all of your retarded posts on here and you lack of comprehension - i am truly not surprised that you are looking for a job

he didnt give me pointers - are you iliterate?? maybe if you reread the replies a couple of times you would understand..

i was at my old job and hated it so i was looking for a change - he basically had an opening at his establishment and told me about it. he went out of his way and gave me a call - but it wasnt something i was interested in. i dont like to make money based on comission and also there was no benefits at that place. needless to say, if i took the job im sure i would have made him look good. after passing on his offer, i was able to land a more desirable position at a fortune 100 company. i appreciated the effort he took to reach out to me - thats it

after reading all of your retarded posts on here and you lack of comprehension - i am truly not surprised that you are looking for a job

look at that...try to hook someone up and they try to turn it around and make it look like you were in it to make yourself look good

what an ungrateful piece of shit you are

there was an opening, it got filled in a matter of a day, I went out of my way to tell you about it eating up my time, you passed, I went on with my life and now own a mortgage company from the experience I gained, you're in your mid 20's still trying to look good to some e-buddies by bashing people up and down with a couple other people on a messageboard -- things that get old usually when people graduate high school

get aids wombat

ps..I got an opening in my company right now. No experience is necessary. All you gotta do is empty the trash cans, vacuum the floors, clean the toilet, and mop the bathroom floors once a day. Job pays $7.00 an hour. I'll even throw in free parking

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

lets get some things straight here Dorothy, you obviously assumed i cared for your well being when i posted about somebody getting you a job. I just found it humorous you would consider cp a source for networking to get a hook up. Dude, you could live in a cardboard box for all i care :laugh:

another thing, ever heard of sarcasm ??? you honestly believe i was making a pitch to jon for a job ?? I have a career bro. try another angle, coz your insults are lame. Boy, you look dumb in pics, you just had to run your mouth to confirm it :laugh:

P.S Jon, next time you are in town, please do us all a favor and kick his ass.

look at that...try to hook someone up and they try to turn it around and make it look like you were in it to make yourself look good

what an ungrateful piece of shit you are

there was an opening, it got filled in a matter of a day, I went out of my way to tell you about it eating up my time, you passed, I went on with my life and now own a mortgage company from the experience I gained, you're in your mid 20's still trying to look good to some e-buddies by bashing people up and down with a couple other people on a messageboard -- things that get old usually when people graduate high school

get aids wombat

ps..I got an opening in my company right now. No experience is necessary. All you gotta do is empty the trash cans, vacuum the floors, clean the toilet, and mop the bathroom floors once a day. Job pays $7.00 an hour. I'll even throw in free parking

how do you own a company when you just recently said you you got a promotion?

reminder..http://www.vipguestlist.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=63859

whats your comapny's name? wheres the website? whats the phone number?

caught in another lie..what a schmuck

my last post was pretty neutral - i didnt try to make you look bad like i usually do - it seems like you are still the one tryin to look good to your e-buddies and continue with this self abuse by goin at me

that job you have you found through CP - how pathetic is that..

you basically con poor people who really cant afford to take out a mortgage into taking one. in fact - you even stated your ideal client is a low income family that usually lives in the ghetto . 50% of your business is done through cold calling and you probably work at least 55 hours a week without benefits

thats not appealing to me..

id rather be in a postition where i use my brain

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

lets get some things straight here Dorothy, you obviously assumed i cared for your well being when i posted about somebody getting you a job. I just found it humorous you would consider cp a source for networking to get a hook up. Dude, you could live in a cardboard box for all i care :laugh:

i was just exploring different options - i wasnt taking it serious

he was the one that actually got his job through a post on CP (i think its this one http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=115101&highlight=mortgage)

- so if you find it humorous thank your douchbag friend for the laughs

clearly he uses CP for a lot - he met his best friend on CP along with his job, actually the only ass he ever got in NY was from CP chicks

i only use CP for laughs and to make idiots such as yourself look more like idiots.

i was just exploring different options - i wasnt taking it serious

he was the one that actually got his job through a post on CP (i think its this one http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=115101&highlight=mortgage)

- so if you find it humorous thank your douchbag friend for the laughs

clearly he uses CP for a lot - he met his best friend on CP along with his job, actually the only ass he ever got in NY was from CP chicks

i only use CP for laughs and to make idiots such as yourself look more like idiots.

Dude, looks like Jon really put the fear of the devil in ya. you seem to catalog his every move like an obsessed mongoloid :laugh: :laugh: and dont act like you dont try to score with cp chicks either, the only difference is that you always manage to strike out. :laugh:

Dude, looks like Jon really put the fear of the devil in ya. you seem to catalog his every move like an obsessed mongoloid :laugh: :laugh: and dont act like you dont try to score with cp chicks either, the only difference is that you always manage to strike out. :laugh:

dont confuse exposing him to be the liar he is with fear. i merely contradicted every single one of his statements with proof.. nice try though

and i admit i i am flirty but have never hooked up with any chicks from CP - i have actually turned a few down

PS you commented on my pic stating i looked dumb

why not post a pic of yourself or do you have the fear of the devil in ya??

and i admit i i am flirty but have never hooked up with any chicks from CP - i have actually turned a few down

Whatever fake don juan, call it what you want bro, where i come from, we call it :"Getting shot the fuck down" :laugh: and just out of curiosity, who did you turn down ? did she/he/it turn out to be a gimp :confused:

PS you commented on my pic stating i looked dumb

why not post a pic of yourself or do you have the fear of the devil in ya??

Dude, you obviously got the same memo i did, but you chose to ignore it. But as a rule of thumb, we ugly people should never EVER EVER EVER and i mean EVER post their ugly mugs on public messageboards. Its a tragedy waiting to happen...and besides, its just not fair to the good looking folks on CP :laugh: :laugh:

Whatever fake don juan, call it what you want bro, where i come from, we call it :"Getting shot the fuck down" :laugh: and just out of curiosity, who did you turn down ? did she/he/it turn out to be a gimp :confused:

Dude, you obviously got the same memo i did, but you chose to ignore it. But as a rule of thumb, we ugly people should never EVER EVER EVER and i mean EVER post their ugly mugs on public messageboards. Its a tragedy waiting to happen...and besides, its just not fair to the good looking folks on CP :laugh: :laugh:

i wont name anybody cause im not a dick like that

listen, ive been honest in all my posts

im not a liar like your asschin fuckbuddy -

i post truthfully all the time

just take my word for it

Ok, enuff of this nonsense, lets talk ball.

Scott, i got $20 that says your boy brown chokes one tonite....you in or what ??? I know you are sitting there glowing from the unimpressive streak the yamkees are on. Get ready for another spectacular losing streak. The Rays are holding your seat somewhere in the division, stand up stake your claim :laugh:

Ok, enuff of this nonsense, lets talk ball.

Scott, i got $20 that says your boy brown chokes one tonite....you in or what ??? I know you are sitting there glowing from the unimpressive streak the yamkees are on. Get ready for another spectacular losing streak. The Rays are holding your seat somewhere in the division, stand up stake your claim :laugh:

how can you say a 6 game winning streak is unimpressive?

regardless of the teams, its 6 games..