Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wanna know why the Yankees suck???

Ok, enuff of this nonsense, lets talk ball.

Scott, i got $20 that says your boy brown chokes one tonite....you in or what ??? I know you are sitting there glowing from the unimpressive streak the yamkees are on. Get ready for another spectacular losing streak. The Rays are holding your seat somewhere in the division, stand up stake your claim :laugh:

keep reaching

how can you say a 6 game winning streak is unimpressive?

regardless of the teams, its 6 games..

for a team with an all star at almost every position and play under .500 ball aint exactly what the yamkee fans were crowing about during spring training. Look at the offensive #s of the teams they just beat during the so-called streak. Unitll they beat teams like the red sox, white sox, minnesota, angels, orioles ( u can throw the rays in there too for effect) then i will buy into the fact they are finally getting back on track. Going on shootout with the A's at home is pretty bad.

keep reaching

reaching ? c'mon kid, the yamkees suck, end of story !! and i still stand by my prediction, the yamkees arent making the playoffs. when brown isnt punching holes in walls he's blowing something. Lucky for you yamkees that you got a few good hitters coz the record doesnt show the real story behind that God-awful pitching staff that was hailed as a sure thing to win it all. I'll be here all season just to remind ya :D

Ok, enuff of this nonsense, lets talk ball.

Scott, i got $20 that says your boy brown chokes one tonite....you in or what ??? I know you are sitting there glowing from the unimpressive streak the yamkees are on. Get ready for another spectacular losing streak. The Rays are holding your seat somewhere in the division, stand up stake your claim :laugh:

First of, my comment about "How bout them Yankees" was pure fun. Had nothing to do with the streak. It was kinda like them things you say when you want to change the subject. You know like "So how bout the weather"

I am down for a $20.00 bet... You have P A Y P A L?

I am down for a $20.00 bet... You have P A Y P A L?

slow down there slugger, i'm in no rush to take your money, but i want you to think it over 1st and make a wise decision. which one of your pitchers averages the highest run support ? and who has the highest era ? i'm not 100% sure, but i think your boy brown does..look it up and get back at me.

slow down there slugger, i'm in no rush to take your money, but i want you to think it over 1st and make a wise decision. which one of your pitchers averages the highest run support ? and who has the highest era ? i'm not 100% sure, but i think your boy brown does..look it up and get back at me.

Without looking it up... This season I am almost possitive that the lowest run support is Johnson, and Mussina. And one of the highest is Brown.

Wright has the highest ERA, and I am not too worried about Browns ERA. As I don't like the man. But 31 innings, and still not many starts, the ERAs can change dramatically in a game or 2.

Secondly, I don't mind taking your money, or dishing it out if need be. By no means am I hurting. Don't make a bet unless you are ready to make it... I am a gambling man. I like my odds right now.

Maybe we can get a trust worthy 3rd party to hold the money from each. And dish it to the winner. ;-)

Without looking it up... This season I am almost possitive that the lowest run support is Johnson, and Mussina. And one of the highest is Brown.

Wright has the highest ERA, and I am not too worried about Browns ERA. As I don't like the man. But 31 innings, and still not many starts, the ERAs can change dramatically in a game or 2.

Secondly, I don't mind taking your money, or dishing it out if need be. By no means am I hurting. Don't make a bet unless you are ready to make it... I am a gambling man. I like my odds right now.

Maybe we can get a trust worthy 3rd party to hold the money from each. And dish it to the winner. ;-)

blanton is starting for the A's, he's got an era of 3.22 with a record of 0-3. If only that team could generate some hits, this would be a foregone conclusion. and dont worry scott, me and your money will be getting aquainted pretty soon, keep your wallet open and loose.

P.S i dont take personal checks either.

blanton is starting for the A's, he's got an era of 3.22 with a record of 0-3. If only that team could generate some hits, this would be a foregone conclusion. and dont worry scott, me and your money will be getting aquainted pretty soon, keep your wallet open and loose.

lol - Where do you live anyway, close enough for a Boston, New York meet up?

lol - Where do you live anyway, close enough for a Boston, New York meet up?

i'm in jersey bro. oh btw, if brown clinches a win, i will be subtracting the price of 1 pitcher of beer which you still owe from the last meetup. I'm sure you and cody can work that out...its only fair you both hold your end of the deal :laugh:

think it over for $20??

what a cheap fuck

i'm in jersey bro. oh btw, if brown clinches a win, i will be subtracting the price of 1 pitcher of beer which you still owe from the last meetup. I'm sure you and cody can work that out...its only fair you both hold your end of the deal :laugh:

lol - Too bad you didn't get to the meet up when the Yanks bashed the shit out of Boston 18-9. John drank him self into ablivian!!! That was a fun 5 1/2 hours at the bar. Good times!

Forget the score... It was just a fun night over all. The bar was packed to the balls, people screaming, great atmosphere.

lol - Too bad you didn't get to the meet up when the Yanks bashed the shit out of Boston 18-9. John drank him self into ablivian!!! That was a fun 5 1/2 hours at the bar. Good times!

Forget the score... It was just a fun night over all. The bar was packed to the balls, people screaming, great atmosphere.

sure sounds like a shitload of fun. we gotta get something going during the summer, like i said before, beer on the yamkees tab is the greatest. but cody will surely be passed out cold before the top of the 9th with her coronas :laugh:

sure sounds like a shitload of fun. we gotta get something going during the summer, like i said before, beer on the yamkees tab is the greatest. but cody will surely be passed out cold before the top of the 9th with her coronas :laugh:

I don't know. I think Cody can pound a few...

Being you are probably out and about, and I have to be into work in the morning. Don't worry, I don't want your money. You can just call it even on the pitcher us Yankee Fans "Owe You", and buy me one if we all get together. By the way, it is only the 5th inning... 15-3...

Have a great night.

how do you own a company when you just recently said you you got a promotion?

reminder..http://www.vipguestlist.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=63859

whats your comapny's name? wheres the website? whats the phone number?

caught in another lie..what a schmuck

my last post was pretty neutral - i didnt try to make you look bad like i usually do - it seems like you are still the one tryin to look good to your e-buddies and continue with this self abuse by goin at me

that job you have you found through CP - how pathetic is that..

you basically con poor people who really cant afford to take out a mortgage into taking one. in fact - you even stated your ideal client is a low income family that usually lives in the ghetto . 50% of your business is done through cold calling and you probably work at least 55 hours a week without benefits

thats not appealing to me..

id rather be in a postition where i use my brain

caught in a lie? I bought in to the company two weeks ago.....only thing is, I didnt post it. Imagine that, I keep some of my personal life private

and fuck yeah I go after the business that is there...and I dont con people ever. you use your brain? by using your brain do you mean working for someone you dont know and doesnt give a fuck about you and underpays you just so you can sit on your ass and wait for a handout? sorry son...your the sucker the guy with balls preys on like the jagoff herb that got his money stolen at lunch by the popular guy that fucked the prom queen

stick to posting pictures and taking out your frustrations with life on the bump board with your lame e-cool buddies and quit riding my jock like a little bitch

ps.....everyone else sees you gettin played so take your queue and fuck off wombat

lol...I was just thinking of that night chillin in BK just absolutely heartbroken. But what a fun night regardless

guys, I was planning a trip back to the city middle of July. I just checked the schedule and the Sox are hosting the Yankees for four games from Thursday through Sunday (July 14-July 17). My specific week is not set so I can plan to make it out that week. If this is the case, we might as well do a meetup that Saturday or Sunday to watch the game. I'd love to get some heads together......

caught in a lie? I bought in to the company two weeks ago.....only thing is, I didnt post it. Imagine that, I keep some of my personal life private

and fuck yeah I go after the business that is there...and I dont con people ever. you use your brain? by using your brain do you mean working for someone you dont know and doesnt give a fuck about you and underpays you just so you can sit on your ass and wait for a handout? sorry son...your the sucker the guy with balls preys on like the jagoff herb that got his money stolen at lunch by the popular guy that fucked the prom queen

stick to posting pictures and taking out your frustrations with life on the bump board with your lame e-cool buddies and quit riding my jock like a little bitch

ps.....everyone else sees you gettin played so take your queue and fuck off wombat

lame e-cool buddies? the same ones you went out drinking with and are planning a trip in July to hang with? youve been to at least 20 meetups and dont deny it.

buying into a company and flat out owning a company are two different things..you got caught in another lie dude.. seems to be a trend

and yea i work for someone i dont know - i tend to keep my professional and personal life separate - i dont go to work for someone to give a fuck about me - obviously your boss has pretty much brainwashed you for you to say that - i mean i already heard about 3 girls that played you so its pretty obvious you are an easy target

ive been abusing you since day one mr popular guy who fucked the prom queen...bwahaha you mean mr jagoff herb that went out in boston and got black marker drawn all over his face and didnt do shit after..bwahahaha

btw, you seem to be trying too hard at this point...all your posts have been edited in some way...whats the matter- the abuse getting to you?? dont worry honey, ill ease up next time

but cody will surely be passed out cold before the top of the 9th with her coronas :laugh:

You must be smoking crack fewl.

You have NO idea...

:laugh2: :laugh2:

I'm outta school now biatch - graduation is on the 19th - prepare yourself because you are so close to me, it's a crime that we don't go out to a sports bar.

Unitll they beat teams like the red sox ...... then i will buy into the fact they are finally getting back on track.

Yeah.. a team soooo good they can't win a series against the team we swept last week. :laugh2:

To try and take away props and make up excuses for what the Yankees have accomplished in the past 8 days of play is really impossible for a true baseball fan, I don't care where your allegiances lie..