Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Worst Subway Train(s)

whattttt??? its definitely the A train, no contest...it always smells like piss, there's always smelly homeless ppl taking over half the seats, and whenever i want to just sleep on the train, a fucking dude with a bongo drum decides to park next to me and start pounding away....plus, i have to sit on this freaking train for an hour and a half each way every single day...i miss living on the upper east side with the beautiful 456 trains...

whattttt??? its definitely the A train, no contest...it always smells like piss, there's always smelly homeless ppl taking over half the seats, and whenever i want to just sleep on the train, a fucking dude with a bongo drum decides to park next to me and start pounding away....plus, i have to sit on this freaking train for an hour and a half each way every single day...i miss living on the upper east side with the beautiful 456 trains...

Yo for real its like piss infested everytime i catch it at 8th av fucking A man..

ahhhhh.,. the beauty of living in midtown where everything is a $10 cab ride away.,. but i'd have to say the JMZ late nite.,. i remember having to take that shit out to forest park late nite for outlaws.,. that shit like NEVER came.,. i pity anyone whos stuck troopin it on that line.,. the l ain't so great either.,.,.....

I used to think the N/R/W was awful...but in comparison it's not.

Think about it...it maybe be lagging behind as far as timing goes...but it's pretty convenient overall.

I'm just glad I don't have to take trains to/from Bklyn...most problems occur in that borough for some reason.

The L in the early morning may have quite possibly the ugliest collection of people ever assembled.

lol, that's Williamsburg for ya. The A train is pretty bad...over the summer I stayed with my aunt for 2 weeks and commuted all the way from Rockaway Park...so scary. It's actually kind of cool once you get out past JFK though. The F train has sucked on weekends but it's getting better. All the trains are nasty by the end of the weekend though. I'm always so paranoid of sitting down in a seat a homeless person was just sitting in for the past 3 weeks.