Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SPUR OF THE MOMENT DANCING

I KNOW EVERYONE DOES IT, SO ADMIT IT NOW. HOW MANY OF YOU ARE AT HOME AND A BEAT POPS IN YOUR HEAD AND YOU START TO DANCE. ILL ADMIT TO IT

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

**raises hand**

guilty as charged. if it's walking down the street or driving in my car - if something groovy catches my ear i gotta boogie.

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

all the time bro

not baxter caliber, but enough

biggrin.gif

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Whenever i'm with my friends i'll just break out dancing. THe thing is i try and do it at the most inoppurtune time. Like we'll be walking to a club, crossing the street with like a hundred cars waiting, and i'll just stop and do like the "Carlton from "Fresh Prince" dance" or do a Michael Jackson moonwalk backwards. My friends just start runnin & laughin.

uhh...guess you gotta be there

All the time. The people I work with are just way too stuffy to understand so they just look at me funny.

I'm always movin' in the car too. Unfortunately I have a stick shift so changing gears always screws me up right in the middle of the best parts!

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

hell yeah....i'll be on line in a grocery store and start dancing/singing....i don't give a fuck....u should see me in my room listening to music i'm a bug out -- peace

------------------

"all that glitters is cold...i want what i want..i need what i want..i want what i need"

~athenalust@hotmail.com~

I can't get the shit out of my head sometimes...and even when I've been dancing all night at Twilo or someting...I still clear out a big area at my apartment, take some bong hits, and dance to my own phat beats for another couple hours...I feel it the next day though because me knees feel like they have pins stuck in them...ahhhh!

I get caught be people in other buildings dancing too...I'm sure they think I'm a crackhead, but I don't give a fuck...I'll dance for hours in my apartment...it's great because you never get bumped into...and I get to hear all the songs that I love...

------------------

"Up all night...sleep all day."

www.playj.com

AIM - E123NYC

im a waiter and at work when its really busy a beat will get stuck in my head and while im running back and forth i bob my head and it keeps me going

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

omg, this is too funny, one night me and a few of my guy friends were listenin to "miss jackson" by Outkast, we love that song, we're boppin our heads, all of us, when a car pulls up next to us, the guy is doin the same, so we roll down our windows, he rolls down his, and he goes "i;m sorry miss jackson" i guess he could hear us~! and we go "i am for realllllllll" hehe. too funny, you had to be there.

------------------

"Well you think i'd leave ya lonely... you know me better than that... if you'd think i'd leave you down when your down on your knees... well i wouldnt do that.. you're so much better than you know..."

i do it all the time. i have gotten some wierd looks from people but i reaqlly don' give a hoot what they think. i couldn't stop dancing on the ride home from twilo fri night. the beats just wouldnt leave my head.

------------------

IM TALENTED YES IM GIFTED NEVER BOOSTED NEVER SHOPLIFTED

AOL J303J

yo when i saw pvd for the first time i went home and no matter what i was doing i could NOT stop my legs from moving... my sister kept lookin at me funny all day... i guess i got the music in my blood after a while... hell its still there now... i can hardly walk anywhere with out bustin a move cwm12.gif

peace out

------------------

"He who laughs last didnt get it"

"It takes a big man to cry... takes a bigger man to laugh at that man"

"I sound like a chipmunk!!"

Originally posted by j303j:

i do it all the time. i have gotten some wierd looks from people but i reaqlly don' give a hoot what they think. i couldn't stop dancing on the ride home from twilo fri night. the beats just wouldnt leave my head.

No question, I dance anywere and even at clubs often dance beyond the point. love it and the music at the clubs, in my head keeps me going.

------------------

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.pharaoh1.com/images/pharaoh.gif" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://www.pharaoh1.com/images/pharaoh.gif</A>

hehehehe....when i'm in school im always busting a move or singing with my freinds. Everyone looks at us like we're crazy but hey its all worth it. Even when im shopping i do it people look at you like your crazy its funny. then you have the people that join with you. lol

=)

------------------

The club is jumpin jumpin.....

I do it all the time thats why they call me bonkers at work!!!!!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

Originally posted by hunglikahorse:

Whenever i'm with my friends i'll just break out dancing. THe thing is i try and do it at the most inoppurtune time. Like we'll be walking to a club, crossing the street with like a hundred cars waiting, and i'll just stop and do like the "Carlton from "Fresh Prince" dance" or do a Michael Jackson moonwalk backwards. My friends just start runnin & laughin.

uhh...guess you gotta be there

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHHHAHAAAAAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHA i'd Pay to see that smile.gif i love carlton lol cwm20.gifcwm27.gifcwm16.gifcwm17.gif

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif