Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
vampress

ATTN: Bling

I'm sorry honey but this for me was the last straw with you, i've watched you post here and there little comments but this one on CJ was it......

And I quote:whats up chica welcome to the first and last message board u will need to visit ......

If that's the way you really feel then don't bother posting on here or TA anymore!!!

I know it's a free country, but you're starting to sound like all of the other hypocrites,but I guess that's where you prefer to be so you know what stay over there......we're better off without you guys anyways!!!!

Also if you made that comment just cause you wanted to be liked by the CJ "family" good luck with that, if not then you need to think twice about making a comment like that......again good luck with your new friends!!!

I'm sorry honey but this for me was the last straw with you, i've watched you post here and there little comments but this one on CJ was it......

And I quote:whats up chica welcome to the first and last message board u will need to visit ......

If that's the way you really feel then don't bother posting on here or TA anymore!!!

I know it's a free country, but you're starting to sound like all of the other hypocrites,but I guess that's where you prefer to be so you know what stay over there......we're better off without you guys anyways!!!!

Also if you made that comment just cause you wanted to be liked by the CJ "family" good luck with that, if not then you need to think twice about making a comment like that......again good luck with your new friends!!!

Did he use a " :bounce: " too?

:rolleyes:

If that's the way you really feel then don't bother posting on here or CP OR TA anymore!!!

hmmm.. interesting concept.

Thank you for the Negative Rep Point Fucktard, I am soooooooooooooooooooo Destroyed by that OMG I dont think I can l go through life now :boohoo::boohoo: I can't live without the approval of a message board!!!!

LMMFAO:rofl:, whatever dude!!!!!!

Thank you for the Negative Rep Point Fucktard, I am soooooooooooooooooooo Destroyed by that OMG I dont think I can l go through life now :boohoo::boohoo: I can't live without the approval of a message board!!!!

LMMFAO:rofl:, whatever dude!!!!!!

what did i tell u about those negative points? lol

Maybe he said that cause he works for Tooljunkie... you know as a reviewer. Or maybe he's been brainwashed by Pod or Saleen :confused:

Don't you mean housejunkie.com??

:biggrin::biggrin: