Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where does everyone go to school?

Just wondering, because there were some posts about that funny quote " procrastination is like masturbation, in the end you're only fucking yourself" hehe. saw a few responses to that one, so where do you guys go? just curious?

as for me, i go to phila. college of textile and science, now philadelphia univ. how generic they made the name~~!

------------------

"Well you think i'd leave ya lonely... you know me better than that... if you'd think i'd leave you down when your down on your knees... well i wouldnt do that.. you're so much better than you know..."

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe eggmok what's the name of your school...BadFawksRUS university??? wow what a shame and you're failing. sheesh. poor thing i think maybe you need a tutor..

------------------

"Well you think i'd leave ya lonely... you know me better than that... if you'd think i'd leave you down when your down on your knees... well i wouldnt do that.. you're so much better than you know..."

Originally posted by foxyroxy20:

I am going to baruch next sememster, for computer info systems.

oh yea thats cool, i go to nassau community now but i will definaltey be at baruch next year, keep in touch, are you gonna be a freshman or a transfer

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

posted by safitamace319:

hehe eggmok what's the name of your school...BadFawksRUS university??? wow what a shame and you're failing. sheesh. poor thing i think maybe you need a tutor..

i attend a small school named F U . . .

and yes i do need a tutor, preferrably one that is pro boner, i mean pro bono . . .

------------------

Life is too short to be small.

i go to Manhattan College...woohoo! cwm12.gif

------------------

"i remember thinking i'll go on forever knowing i'll see you again....but i know the touch of you is hard to remember, but like that touch i know no other...and for sure we have danced in the risk of each other, would you like to dance around the world with me?" ~ dmb

Originally posted by matteyko:

GO RUTGERS!!!!!!!!

Matty -- which RU are you at?! I'm a junior at New brunswick... College Ave. all the way, baby!

cwm11.gif

And as for the quote on "Procrastination is like masturbation...", I say that every yearin skits that we do for the frosh at freshman orientation! cwm2.gif

- Meli -

------------------

0273.thm.gif

if you go to RU camden, then God help ya'll. lol. anyways, petrol, i specialize in bloodied/sick bodies, i think i can handle alil advanced learning . lol. anyways next sem. is my official last sem, but since us stupid med. majors grad in august officially, i get to walk in may and aug. and have two elective rotations i have to pick in the summer. i tried to get one done in ny but there's so many PA schools out there i guess we'd be steppin on some toes if i got placed to practice somewhere there. oh well. i'll see. for all you college heads, keep up the hard work

------------------

Originally posted by melichacha:

Matty -- which RU are you at?! I'm a junior at New brunswick... College Ave. all the way, baby!

cwm11.gif

And as for the quote on "Procrastination is like masturbation...", I say that every yearin skits that we do for the frosh at freshman orientation! cwm2.gif

- Meli -

well hello my fellow RU studentshow r ya meli... your show was awesome cwm12.gif and im sure ill see u round campus... peace out

~~vero~~~

------------------

"He who laughs last didnt get it"

"It takes a big man to cry... takes a bigger man to laugh at that man"

"I sound like a chipmunk!!"