Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Att: Haters

Beachbunny

every so often i'll get that one derrogatory grey rep. when i mention something about it, it's suddenly followed by a green one with the person's name signed saying that it wasn't them.....LOL :lame:

certain imbeciles need that to make them feel better about themselves. whatever! i think it's hilarious. you know who you are so if you want some of my green i'll gladly give it to you....fortunately, i don't measure the "quality" of my life based on that..... :finger:

every so often i'll get that one derrogatory grey rep. when i mention something about it, it's suddenly followed by a green one with the person's name signed saying that it wasn't them.....LOL :lame:

certain imbeciles need that to make them feel better about themselves. whatever! i think it's hilarious. you know who you are so if you want some of my green i'll gladly give it to you....fortunately, i don't measure the "quality" of my life based on that..... :finger:

Lol, raincry check yours, u might like it :)

These little red dots take me back to my memorable childhood days in Leningrad... you know... random nuclear reactors exploding, Aeroflot jets spontaneously falling out of the sky and descendants of Stalin, calling each other comrades and using profits from the lucrative caviar industry in the Caspian to finance their bulletproof black Mercedes S600's. THAT was living "the life!" :D

Guest onisakura

Rep points are for people that have to brown nose and feel special. Im actually glad i can't leave anyone any points at all. Its just a stupid popularity contest, grow the fuck up. We aren't in high school anymore.

*I know im gonna get neg rep points for this. *lol*

Rep points are for people that have to brown nose and feel special.

Hi Jackie! Have I told you (in the last 10 minutes) how hot you look whenever I see you out and about? Shit, I can barely control myself anymore... :kiss2:

P.S. You have great taste in music and write awesome reviews too! :D