Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So i just did the american idol version of dancing

When i was told about this i just figured it was gonna be a smal group of "house dancers" being filmed for overseas projects. Thats usually what i get involved in. Anyhow turns out it was at hammerstein ballroom and bout 500 dancers showed up i think or more. And i mean real dancers, like trained, people who go to class, dance in front of mirrors, etc. I think i was really the only freestyle dancer around. Anyhow i made the first cut while dancing without music and was interviewed. And i kept goin on n on bout commerical bullshit on radio and how theres a whole other world of DANCE music not being represented.

So to my suprised there was maybe bout 60 heads left and me hehe also i was dying to leave causei was tired and wanted to rest up for starwars 745pm showing (been up since 4am). Sucks how they diveded us in groups and the first 3 groups got to choose their own music and dance and were critiqued at the end of their moves. Then when it comes to the group i was in they decided to just put us all in a cirlce/cypher and freestyle. Iwas excited until they said "YOU WILL BE DANCING TO BRITNEY SPEARS 'TOXIC' " i was liek what the fuck. Anyhow did my thing and was asked to leave lol. At the end i was giving shout outs to SHELTER, FILTER 14, BE YOURSELF parties.

The show will air on fox 5 in september doesnt have a name yet. But its produced b dick clark and some peeeps from ameircan idol. So yikes hopefully i wont get ridiculed. And im glad i didnt make it to the enxt round cause the next round was gonna be choregraphing, and me i dont do that stuff.

Ya let us know, so we can see you get siked when the cut you, b/c you didn't want to make it to the next round

ask anyone that was talking to me the whole time i was there, ikept complaining how i wanted to go home, cause i didnt want to be involve in something like this. But at the same time i made it to a next round so said cool why not see what happens, but when word got back that the winners of this round would go on to choreograph some shit in the next round i made up my mind to leave anyway.

Remember people based their whole lives on being trained dancers and wanting to be on tv and pop stars. Im the opposite of that, which is why when i was asked if i felt sad or what will i do to improve for a next audition, i said something along the lines of now i get to go home and sleep and eat and watch star wars and then go out on fri,sat,sun which is where my love is at. And started shouting out parties n clubs that i like. So im not like other people who were crying and saying other shit like they know their good and gonna still be a star one day. If you know me personally you know i dont care about anything that has to do with the pop world its all fabricated b.s.

I just got embarassed for you.

Is good to know what you like, I think most of the people in this board love clubing so I don t understand why you are so embarassed .

What do you like ? baseball? chess? are you with a personality crisis that makes you aggressive

Just chill

............ If you know me personally you know i dont care about anything that has to do with the pop world its all fabricated b.s.

1st. I absolutly agree with you on that.

2nd. the funny thing is when i heard of it the 1st time , i thought of you, but dismissed it . Not that i think you couldn't make it. I've seen you dance and know you can.

Mad props for doing it anyway. I bet , you got a good laugh out of it.

3rd. trained or not trained....if one doesn't have the talent or the feeling for the beats( and that also applies to all you "wanna be DJs" out there) all the training in the world is NOT gonna help you to convince an audience .

And you Gabe.... you definately feel it. :clap2: