Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thank you Vegas

I just want to say thanks to everybody in Vegas for giving me an d my friends the trip of the lifetime. We had a great time in Paradise, Pure, Ice and Drais. Great to see so many hot girls everywhere. Las Vegas will be my yearly trip from now on. Las Vegas is better than Miami nuff said.

I don't think it is ghetto...maybe during Memorial Day when they have the hip hop festival but other than that I have always had a great time there :vomit2: I guess everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Well one thing is for sure...Miami clubs play much better music than Vegas clubs. That is not even debatable.

I cannot agree with you man. I dont know but Miami clubs play so much hiphop that theres hardly room for good edm other that WMC they might do a better job than Vegas with Space and Crobar but the difference its not huge. Miami is not what it used to be where clubs had good residencies all over the place now is mainly hiphop wich is not bad but if Im goint to listen hiphop I rather in Vegas girls are much hotter there with less attitudes.LOL

I cannot agree with you man. I dont know but Miami clubs play so much hiphop that theres hardly room for good edm other that WMC they might do a better job than Vegas with Space and Crobar but the difference its not huge. Miami is not what it used to be where clubs had good residencies all over the place now is mainly hiphop wich is not bad but if Im goint to listen hiphop I rather in Vegas girls are much hotter there with less attitudes.LOL

Where did you go that had hip hop and girls with attitudes.? You must have gone to Mynt or something. Whenever I go to Miami I usually hit Crobar, Nikki Beach, sometimes Opium Garden, and Space. I definitely avoid any place in Miami that is playing hip hop.

I don't want to argue which is better anymore since I love both cities. Definitely my two favorite cities to party in.

I know where the best scene is.

White sand beaches.

Topless girls.

Blue oceans.

Foreign languages.

Nice cafes with friendly people, great music, and great food.

You think I'm gonna fessup where dat be? HELLLLL nooooooooo lol.