Clubplanet Nightlife Community

\/ictor Calderone@crobar revew

:gang: Where do i begin. well i got there around 12:00 but didnt make it inside because there was a huge line when i got there but made it in finally at around 12:35 because i was meeting up with some of my peeps inside.now onto the Music David waxman was dropping some ktu beats some songs wwere alright but what got to me about him was that he dropped pump up the jam!! i was like oh no.... seriously that shit is tired already i hate that song now but whatever a couple hours passed by it was is last hour and he started playing some progressive house wich sounded alright but i think the system wasnt tweaked the right way for him i dont know maybe it was just me but the bass sounded a little distorded anyways overall his set wasnt "bad". now to the real shit victor came on at 5:00am and started dropping the illest tribal i've heard since dj vibe spun at spirit a couple months ago it was really crazy in there last night between the bodybuilder girl that passed out i dont know from "what"?but that shit was crazy and a huge Cock fight by the bar at like 8:00 am all benches cleared shit was nuts looked like two juice heads cocking it out on the dance floor anyways i dont wanna make this too long so i'll just

stick to the music so victor dropps Acontece by Dj vibe ithe place went crazy it was like everyone woke the fuck up after that song Bombs all night is all he dropped i left at 10 am just cause iw as dieying already my legs couldnt take it anymore so i tapped out! it was a great night you had to be there in order to understand the way the music took over people. victor will be at crobar monthly now i believe wich is hot cause now i know i can get my fix of tribal every month =]. 9 out of 10 :bowdown:

ps:shoutouts to eveyone who came through last night

Ed,alan,Drew,Dragon,Brandon and his boy,Danny n his girl. kitty where the hell where you you missed a nice party girl.to everyone else who was there ty.

totally enjoyed myself on that floor..

especially when i was battling the bouncer.. lol... pretty sweet.

we had our own corner.. regulating.. Except when that gay poptart came over... and started dancing in our circle

i have nothing against homos. don't get me wrong.. but you gotta ask to dance.. lol

OTHER THEN THAT WE WERE DESTROYING SHIT ..NOBODY COULD MATCH US.. GWAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAH.. TAKING OVER THE WORLD..

ok im done.. sorry

:gang: Where do i begin. well i got there around 12:00 but didnt make it inside because there was a huge line when i got there but made it in finally at around 12:35 because i was meeting up with some of my peeps inside.now onto the Music David waxman was dropping some ktu beats some songs wwere alright but what got to me about him was that he dropped pump up the jam!! i was like oh no.... seriously that shit is tired already i hate that song now but whatever a couple hours passed by it was is last hour and he started playing some progressive house wich sounded alright but i think the system wasnt tweaked the right way for him i dont know maybe it was just me but the bass sounded a little distorded anyways overall his set wasnt "bad". now to the real shit victor came on at 5:00am and started dropping the illest tribal i've heard since dj vibe spun at spirit a couple months ago it was really crazy in there last night between the bodybuilder girl that passed out i dont know from "what"?but that shit was crazy and a huge Cock fight by the bar at like 8:00 am all benches cleared shit was nuts looked like two juice heads cocking it out on the dance floor anyways i dont wanna make this too long so i'll just

stick to the music so victor dropps Acontece by Dj vibe ithe place went crazy it was like everyone woke the fuck up after that song Bombs all night is all he dropped i left at 10 am just cause iw as dieying already my legs couldnt take it anymore so i tapped out! it was a great night you had to be there in order to understand the way the music took over people. victor will be at crobar monthly now i believe wich is hot cause now i know i can get my fix of tribal every month =]. 9 out of 10 :bowdown:

ps:shoutouts to eveyone who came through last night

Ed,alan,Drew,Dragon,Brandon and his boy,Danny n his girl. kitty where the hell where you you missed a nice party girl.to everyone else who was there ty.

Good review. :)

I think this nyc scene will be all the better when "straight" people realize that most things in clubland is run by gay people and their influence on pop & underground culture.. the clothes, the music, the clubs themselves, the drugs

it'll be a bit more relaxed when straight ppl learn how to deal and give "gay" ppl their due props...and i'm not even gay! LOL!

In my IMHO you will not find a group of loyal, music enthused, non-violent,

people that are ready to party at whatever hour & whatever day than a "gay" crowd...

Good review. :)

I think this nyc scene will be all the better when "straight" people realize that most things in clubland is run by gay people and their influence on pop & underground culture.. the clothes, the music, the clubs themselves, the drugs

it'll be a bit more relaxed when straight ppl learn how to deal and give "gay" ppl their due props...and i'm not even gay! LOL!

In my IMHO you will not find a group of loyal, music enthused, non-violent,

people that are ready to party at whatever hour & whatever day than a "gay" crowd...

well said, the gay culture has a huge impact on this scene. im straight could care less whos what. just dance and if it bohers you close your eyes. but i agree when we say no to being asked to dance we mean it. dont keep asking. please!!!

good looks martin but yeah alottt of people dont realize that the whole house scene was started by gay peeps alot of peeps need to be enlightened just my quick two cents on that one.but uhm yeah it funny had alott of fun that night

ps:kitty sorry your friend got piss drunk that you couldnt make it to Vc well i guess next month since he has a residency at "Crowbar" lol its all good.

awww, kitty, dont worry, i missed it too.,. but i was stuck in jersey watching the parent's house/dog and doing final projects.,. ugh.,. next time, girl, me and you will come correct with homos on hand and dancing shoes and remind all these suckers that the homos aren't the only ones runnin shit.,. THE FAG HAGS DO TOO! straight guys arent the only ones who love females.......

totally enjoyed myself on that floor..

especially when i was battling the bouncer.. lol... pretty sweet.

we had our own corner.. regulating.. Except when that gay poptart came over... and started dancing in our circle

i have nothing against homos. don't get me wrong.. but you gotta ask to dance.. lol

OTHER THEN THAT WE WERE DESTROYING SHIT ..NOBODY COULD MATCH US.. GWAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAH.. TAKING OVER THE WORLD..

ok im done.. sorry

Barbarian:

A member of a people considered by those of another nation or group to have a primitive civilization.

A fierce, brutal, or cruel person.

An insensitive, uncultured person; a boor.

fo real...IM A HOMO AND ILL FUCKING DANCE WHEREVER I WANNA DANCE, PERMISSION? PLEASE DONT GET YOUR TESTOSTERONE ALL UP IN A BUNCH. U AINT ALL THAT CUZ I DIDNT NOTICE YOU.BY THE WAY I WAS ON THE STAGE.it was real cute up there had fluffy carpet down and a couple couches and a view of everything.I had an awesome time left around 2:30 pm cuz i was done lol.btw thought the people (including the Str8s lol,were all mad cool)funny how they dont say or do shit at the club but they talk alot shit on here.Vic def knows what hes doing.some people got a little too messy which is really uncalled for but overall great music great vibe.sorry bout the caps earlier didnt relieze and im too lazy too change it right now lol.

J

fo real...IM A HOMO AND ILL FUCKING DANCE WHEREVER I WANNA DANCE, PERMISSION? PLEASE DONT GET YOUR TESTOSTERONE ALL UP IN A BUNCH. U AINT ALL THAT CUZ I DIDNT NOTICE YOU.BY THE WAY I WAS ON THE STAGE.it was real cute up there had fluffy carpet down and a couple couches and a view of everything.I had an awesome time left around 2:30 pm cuz i was done lol.btw thought the people (including the Str8s lol,were all mad cool)funny how they dont say or do shit at the club but they talk alot shit on here.Vic def knows what hes doing.some people got a little too messy which is really uncalled for but overall great music great vibe.sorry bout the caps earlier didnt relieze and im too lazy too change it right now lol.

J

Wow that's alot of rambling fruitcake.

:half:

Wow that's alot of rambling fruitcake.

hey luz maybe that shit works with the str8 boys cuz they aint got the skills for a comeback but dont forget im a bitch just like you and i will fuck your fat trailer park have nothing better to do than leave negative bullshit on the messegeboard azz up with 2 snaps and a twirl...try me hun just try me...i may be a fruitcake but atleast i dont look like i ate the whole Factoria..get it?got it? good......now walk away :gang:

hey luz maybe that shit works with the str8 boys cuz they aint got the skills for a comeback but dont forget im a bitch just like you and i will fuck your fat trailer park have nothing better to do than leave negative bullshit on the messegeboard azz up with 2 snaps and a twirl...try me hun just try me...i may be a fruitcake but atleast i dont look like i ate the whole Factoria..get it?got it? good......now walk away :gang:

It's true calling you a jizzface is not as exciting to me as with nmn.

lol funny

All im saying if you there to dance then dance.. Don't jump in our circle and start staring at us like your trying to take one of us home..

This cup cake didn't seem to get the picture that we weren't on the same team..

that's what annoyed me

:) im sorry all these references of food are making me hungry.....anyway heres the deal Luz and Drew,if your a str8 friend of mine and we cool like that it dont bother me because you are my friends that i have known.But that is not the case,i know niether of you and it is really just rude and ignorant and uncalled for when you guys say it.Im A GAY Male yes,that doesnt mean that im a (fruitcake cake) or a (cupcake for that matter) and i just think its pretty ignorant of you both not reliezing this or even giving a shit of how it makes us feel when u say those words.Maybe its funny and cute to you guys to alot of people its ignorant and disrespectful.I get along Great with Str8 people.alot of my friends are str8 they respect me i respect them.Same thing goes on here.im not a perv im not a tweaker i go out to hear the music and meet new people some very interesting.But i do not like the Guys and Girls that walk around that fucking club like think they have the right to take up all the lounges and instead of being cool,give you this (im gonna beat the shit outta you look if you sit here)which i totalally ignore and seat as i am tired just like the rest of you, that manage to stay in your little circle the whole night.Your uneasiness makes alot of us uneasy and alot of us gays wont approach you just to chill and have fun like your doing (not to take u home as u think)we stare cuz were waiting for you to say maybe hello or something i guess.and luz stop being such a cunt its over speak your mind def ,but dont call names its uncalled for and childish..this was supposed to be a review of Victor @ Crobar and its become once again a DRAMA thread.i got enough drama in my life soo please cant we all just get along,were not going anywhere!

PS IM DONE NOW LOL