Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The SUN GOD SETS ON RA...

mrvegas

The Mgm has decided to end the unpreciented 7 run run that Dj's Warren Peace And KLUC's MR. B.O.B. had on Thursday nights. The Local ALL HIP-HOP party was ended last week. In addition to to above spoken top they also dropped all marketing and promotion team and VIP hosts. Both were relived of their positions on sat night. (including yours truly) Only stating they they have decided to take the club in a different direction. This direction does not include hip-hop music. The club has decided to start from scratch so to speak. Anyone who has made reservations via guestlist or VIP table should reach their contacts for the club to make other arrangements. Anyone who has made reservation with me should consider they null and void. I no longer have any dealings with the club but will still do referrals to other clubs until i land at another club. I will also stay prevalent in the night life scene. For those who have been trying to reach me for reservations, advice ect.. i sorry Ive been out of the loop for a few days. I'm back i will soon update some of the posts that help out the newbies. I'm out.

Dee, as we spoke about, I have your back 100% if you need to transfer your efforts to OPM. If you choose to go another route, I still support you fully and wish you only the best success as you deserve.

For hip-hop clubgoers, I believe OPM Thursday has just become the hottest night of the week. We'll see...

Thanks for the support, i think i will take this week off, and weigh my options and ( of course they had to do this before the second biggest holiday of the year) i'll be back! Masterweb, i'll talk to you soon. I'll stop by the club on tuesday.

Man, first off, let me say I'm sorry to hear about your job! Secondly let me see if I understand you. So if we had made a table reservation through someone for this Friday (Mem. Day weekend), we need to make other plans?? Talk about scrambling at the last second!!! :splat:

Pop rock and 80's i would assmue. I think they just want another 54 type club. That type of music is cool for one night but i don't think you can base a whole club off that. RA was packed thursday, friday, sat everynight and weds was hit or miss depending on the dj. Pleasuredome was making a solid comeback. All of the Dj that work there either got released or Quit. I think it will be interresting to see what happens. RA's music was very diverse, Wed House w/ international dj's, Thursday all hip-hop, Friday pop rock and 80's or Mash-up, and Sat hip-hop and house. No other club switches up like that.