Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hip Hop club for this friday night May 27th

u125302

Definitely, definitely hit up OPM. I'm not often in the mood for straight-up hip hop, but last few trips down OPM (and MasterWeb!) clearly had the party right, a really incredible time. Crowd was solid, music tight, good times.

(although I do kinda miss the room with dancehall, I think it's been phased out?)

Thanks for the props -- and the dancehall room is in full effect Sunday nights and we even recruited a great reggae dj from NYC, DJ Majesty, who works along side DJ Connex. Sunday night will be sick. Again thanks for the nice words. I hope everyone finds what they are looking for this weekend.

Mainstream, but not just top 40. We play music that people know from different areas of the country. We're not afraid to go a little hard at times too. But we definitely do not go underground. I would say we take chances and go very new, and sometimes rare, and sometimes remixed up. But not underground.

Mainstream, but not just top 40. We play music that people know from different areas of the country. We're not afraid to go a little hard at times too. But we definitely do not go underground. I would say we take chances and go very new, and sometimes rare, and sometimes remixed up. But not underground.

Cool, thanks for the info, what is the best night to go to OPM out of thurs, fri or sat?

damn...wouldn't mind hearing some hip-hop one night while out there...maybe I can drag some of my boys to hit this up before JP

got a website or something where I can maybe check out the layout of the place?

knew u would be all over this

This week - all the nights will be strong Thursday through Sunday. I'd say the best night is still Saturday. SO many ladies from 10pm to 11pm especially.

As far as layout, check out this slightly outdated flash page that has a layout section. Note the whole Orchid room has since been renovated and looks/sounds so sweet.

http://www.o-pm.com/index-flash.html

The non flash site is http://www.o-pm.com/index2.html

This week - all the nights will be strong Thursday through Sunday. I'd say the best night is still Saturday. SO many ladies from 10pm to 11pm especially.

As far as layout, check out this slightly outdated flash page that has a layout section. Note the whole Orchid room has since been renovated and looks/sounds so sweet.

http://www.o-pm.com/index-flash.html

The non flash site is http://www.o-pm.com/index2.html

thanks for the sites, I am going to be out there the 2nd thru 5th of june, what is cost for vip into opm? I also wanted to ask ya, which is the best nights to go to Tabu and 54, a friend of mine just started doing some events there and told me to check out those clubs too while I am there.

thanks for the sites, I am going to be out there the 2nd thru 5th of june, what is cost for vip into opm? I also wanted to ask ya, which is the best nights to go to Tabu and 54, a friend of mine just started doing some events there and told me to check out those clubs too while I am there.

VIP (as in tables) is $100 host fee for your party + one bottle per 4 people. Bottles start at $265.

Tabu -> Thursday

Studio -> Tuesday and Saturday

VIP (as in tables) is $100 host fee for your party + one bottle per 4 people. Bottles start at $265.

Tabu -> Thursday

Studio -> Tuesday and Saturday

cool, thanks for the info. Hopefully i can make it out to opm and see you spin while I am out there. Also, wondering if anyone has the afterhour clubs that are worth checking out, thurs night thru sat. night?

cool, thanks for the info. Hopefully i can make it out to opm and see you spin while I am out there. Also, wondering if anyone has the afterhour clubs that are worth checking out, thurs night thru sat. night?

Drai's.

Drai's.

Drai's.

and Drai's.