Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Myspace...

Jen, actually I was referring to the picture I took of you on that day which was followed by that wonderful night, just the two of us together. I am very disappointed that you posted it for everyone to see, because I thought that you and I shared something special and we'll keep the memory of it just between the two of us. But still I'll never stop respecting you, because no other girl could ever make me feel as incredible as you did. I am so sorry I was an asshole to you, I absolutely don't deserve you. Some day you'll meet a really nice guy who'll make you very happy.

JenBabe2.JPG

Jen, actually I was referring to the picture I took of you on that day which was followed by that wonderful night, just the two of us together. I am very disappointed that you posted it for everyone to see, because I thought that you and I shared something special and we'll keep the memory of it just between the two of us. But still I'll never stop respecting you, because no other girl could ever make me feel as incredible as you did. I am so sorry I was an asshole to you, I absolutely don't deserve you. Some day you'll meet a really nice guy who'll make you very happy.

JenBabe2.JPG

Sorry but.. who is this? I am not good with remembering names.. yet alone names on a forum. And whoops, sorry I guess you just weren't THAT good :-).

no, not directed to you... just people in general.. it's in one rap video, where some rapper (forget who) tries to sound all intellectual but then says the word conversate and winds up sounding like a jackass... lol it just erks the shit out of me... not you though, just the word in general...

You know, I swear to God, I was thinking the same thing...

Sorry but.. who is this? I am not good with remembering names.. yet alone names on a forum. And whoops, sorry I guess you just weren't THAT good :-).

Jen, you are completely right - I am not THAT good at taking pictures. But even if I were a professional photographer, there doesn't exist a camera sophisticated enough to reflect the curves of your body, so perfect as if Michelangelo carved it out of precious amber. And your sparkling eyes - your first look made me feel like I was Humbert Humbert from "Lolita". And your dazzling smile that made Tenaglia run back to the studio and remix “Dibiza” all over again so that it's worthy of dedication to you. And you know that the reason “Dibiza” is not released yet is because even I could never create a track remotely as exciting as you are, don't you?

Jen, you are completely right - I am not THAT good at taking pictures. But even if I were a professional photographer, there doesn't exist a camera sophisticated enough to reflect the curves of your body, so perfect as if Michelangelo carved it out of precious amber. And your sparkling eyes - your first look made me feel like I was Humbert Humbert from "Lolita". And your dazzling smile that made Tenaglia run back to the studio and remix “Dibiza†all over again so that it's worthy of dedication to you. And you know that the reason “Dibiza†is not released yet is because even I could never create a track remotely as exciting as you are, don't you?

You're a herb. Who the fuck are you lol. And yeah.. DIbiza leaked a while ago and plenty of us got our hands on the real deal.. so that didn't exactly make sense. But straight up you're kind of bugging me out with your "words of wisdom." So whatever you're trying to accomplish.. congrats.

You're a herb. Who the fuck are you lol. And yeah.. DIbiza leaked a while ago and plenty of us got our hands on the real deal.. so that didn't exactly make sense. But straight up you're kind of bugging me out with your "words of wisdom." So whatever you're trying to accomplish.. congrats.

"Herb"? "Straight up bugging out"? And yeah.. good thing I recognized a ghetto in you and rejected you before plenty of them for their hands on you.. does that make sense?

Today's kids just don't know how to enjoy playing games, no wonder they're so underaccomplished :love: