Clubplanet Nightlife Community

does anyone else......

u guys are just jealous

Jealous of what? The fact that they get to sail around in boats all year long with nobody to talk to but a bunch of dudes with crew cuts and G.E.D.'s ? Oh wait... yeah.... I guess I am kinda jealous actually.

dont be crackin on niggaz with G.E.D.'s.......i got mine mufuka, and looks where i be now? fuckin young ass, wet behind the ears lil nigga......HAVE SOME RESPECT for niggaz dat be gettin their shit and be sacrificing their lives for they country youngin.....

hey,

many people who frequent clubs and raves tend to be at the bottom of the evolutionary scale anyway.

At least these people are putting their lives on the line for their country.

Yeah, three cheers for America. We have a job program.... and it's called the military. Get a clue, heroism isn't a word that sticks to disadvantaged people who enter an imperial army because it's their only chance of moving up a notch in society or maybe paying for their $120,000 university tuitions. Maybe Pat Tillman was a hero, these people sure as hell aren't...

hey,

many people who frequent clubs and raves tend to be at the bottom of the evolutionary scale anyway.

At least these people are putting their lives on the line for their country.

right on!!! more power to anyone that goes to bumfuck iraq or whatever to defend the USA. pay them more!!!respectthem!!!support them!!! i see them out friday there drinks are on me. i salute you all!!!

Yeah, three cheers for America. We have a job program.... and it's called the military. Get a clue, heroism isn't a word that sticks to disadvantaged people who enter an imperial army because it's their only chance of moving up a notch in society or maybe paying for their $120,000 university tuitions. Maybe Pat Tillman was a hero, these people sure as hell aren't...

please be joking...

I'd really be interested in a poll that could tell me what percentage of ravekids that go dance to Sasha with glowsticks on E also support the war in Iraq. It's probably roughly around the percentage of pro-lifers who also support the death penalty. (High)

if these high school dropouts stayed in school and went to a good college and got a good paying job they wouldnt be in the militray.. if noone is joining the military they reinstate the draft.. so instead of knocking these people you should be happy that they're fighting for the country or else it might be your faggot-ass over there in iraq getting shot at.. it sucks that, in essence, these people are over there to protect negative people like yourself, who criticize their life choices

but on the other hand BOOOOO fleetweek!! im glad im in california

sadly, i don't think he is.

shaka, why do you hate America so much?

I don't hate America "that much" ... I just feel compelled to say something whenever I hear somebody going on about how it's by far the best place to live in the world... which it's not. To which somebody is gonna ask, "then why don't you move somewhere better?" If I said I didn't live in the best neighborhood in New York City, nobody would get indignant and demand to know why I don't live on the Upper East Side.

And I don't hate the sailors either... they're mostly victims of social injustice themselves, which is the point I'm trying to make. I'd rather not cheer them on and support them because I'd rather not see them fighting and dying over nothing. Some people say "I support the troops, not the war..." which is basically how I FEEL except that I'd rather just not actually SHOW support for the troops because the government would just confuse it with applause for its own policies and dirtywork.

LOVE FLEET WEEK? MMMMMMMM.,. SAILORS.,.. :drool::clap2:

Take a look at this pic

Singles Auction - Bidder told me that she wasn't planning on hooking up with them because she is into girls and the only reason why she paid $$$ was for charity and to show these guys that she is a higher rank then them. Later someone told me that they were doing push-ups in the VIP room.

DSC03424.JPG

Push_Ups_1.jpg

hot_navy2.jpg

I don't hate America "that much" ... I just feel compelled to say something whenever I hear somebody going on about how it's by far the best place to live in the world... which it's not. To which somebody is gonna ask, "then why don't you move somewhere better?" If I said I didn't live in the best neighborhood in New York City, nobody would get indignant and demand to know why I don't live on the Upper East Side.

And I don't hate the sailors either... they're mostly victims of social injustice themselves, which is the point I'm trying to make. I'd rather not cheer them on and support them because I'd rather not see them fighting and dying over nothing. Some people say "I support the troops, not the war..." which is basically how I FEEL except that I'd rather just not actually SHOW support for the troops because the government would just confuse it with applause for its own policies and dirtywork.

:laugh:

baiting on this board is too easy