Clubplanet Nightlife Community

does anyone else......

jeeze.,. i just like all the guys in uniform.,. i wasnt prepared for this shit.,.

anywayz...... the way i see it is the military forces are a necessary evil, whether you like it or not, whether you like our country or not, that is your point of view.,. but what it comes down to, (as i believe oldtimer said it), if it wasnt for the people (who are aren't as lucky as some of us who are able to get into good colleges and so on and so forth to further our lives) who joined the armed forces, we would all be forced to do so.,. I have a ton of family in Israel, where EVERYONE is FORCED to be in the army, and half of you pussy-ass mofos bitching and complaining on this board PROBABLY WOULDNT LAST A DAY.,.

further-more, keep complaining about this country,if you don't like it then LEAVE! but honestly, you don't know how lucky we are. I'm not all gung-ho Patriotic or nothing, and we definately have our faults, but we have so many things that other people around the world would do anything for. WE HAVE SHOES! in some places only the really wealthy can say that. We have the ability to do so much with our lives. My entire family came here in 1979 with NOTHING from russia, seeking political assylum here cos they were treated like shit in their home, and through hard work and perseverence they were able to give me a life that they could never dream of back there. they've come so far and its because THEY COULD. Sometimes people really need some perspective.

Again, I just want to say that I'm not Ms. Patriotic, I know there are definately SOOOOO many things going on here that are just wrong, but c'mon people.,. wtf ever happened to some gratitude for what we DO have?

amen !!!

jeeze.,. i just like all the guys in uniform.,. i wasnt prepared for this shit.,.

anywayz...... the way i see it is the military forces are a necessary evil, whether you like it or not, whether you like our country or not, that is your point of view.,. but what it comes down to, (as i believe oldtimer said it), if it wasnt for the people (who are aren't as lucky as some of us who are able to get into good colleges and so on and so forth to further our lives) who joined the armed forces, we would all be forced to do so.,. I have a ton of family in Israel, where EVERYONE is FORCED to be in the army, and half of you pussy-ass mofos bitching and complaining on this board PROBABLY WOULDNT LAST A DAY.,.

further-more, keep complaining about this country,if you don't like it then LEAVE! but honestly, you don't know how lucky we are. I'm not all gung-ho Patriotic or nothing, and we definately have our faults, but we have so many things that other people around the world would do anything for. WE HAVE SHOES! in some places only the really wealthy can say that. We have the ability to do so much with our lives. My entire family came here in 1979 with NOTHING from russia, seeking political assylum here cos they were treated like shit in their home, and through hard work and perseverence they were able to give me a life that they could never dream of back there. they've come so far and its because THEY COULD. Sometimes people really need some perspective.

Again, I just want to say that I'm not Ms. Patriotic, I know there are definately SOOOOO many things going on here that are just wrong, but c'mon people.,. wtf ever happened to some gratitude for what we DO have?

further-more, keep complaining about this country,if you don't like it then LEAVE!

This sentiment of "if you don't like it get the hell out" bugs me like nothing else. It

goes against the whole spirit of democracy and freedom that this country is supposed to stand for. If I don't like something about my country, I have a duty as a citizen of this democracy to tell people what I think and to try and affect change. If we don't speak out about what we believe and if we don't try to change things for what we believe is the better, we are doomed.

Those of us who believe that the foreign policy of our country is seriously flawed don't want to leave (well, sometimes we might, but that's a cop-out). We want to stay and try to change things precisely because we love our country and it pains us to see it go down a path we think is hurting it. So please, state your opinions, disagree with each other, but none of this "get out" crap!

This sentiment of "if you don't like it get the hell out" bugs me like nothing else. It

goes against the whole spirit of democracy and freedom that this country is supposed to stand for. If I don't like something about my country, I have a duty as a citizen of this democracy to tell people what I think and to try and affect change. If we don't speak out about what we believe and if we don't try to change things for what we believe is the better, we are doomed.

Those of us who believe that the foreign policy of our country is seriously flawed don't want to leave (well, sometimes we might, but that's a cop-out). We want to stay and try to change things precisely because we love our country and it pains us to see it go down a path we think is hurting it. So please, state your opinions, disagree with each other, but none of this "get out" crap!

Yup this argument has been used oh-so-successfully in the past... oh yo Dr. King, if you hate the way you're being treated in this great country of ours, why don't you and your followers all move to Senegal or Liberia? OH GREAT POINT! *clap*

i admire all you guys chairing for your troops that protect this great place, but i feel bad for soldiers that fight there that have been brain washed by this government. Protecting US from what Al Quida wich is terrerist cell, and got little to do with us fighting the whole country of Iraq,, and by the Way where are those weapons of mass disstruction,,,and all terorist leaders that Bush promissed to catch,,,,sad,, i could understand Korean War, Vietnam war their were justified, stop spread of communism, but this i dont see how to protect this country from what anything but create more hateret towards us ... fake threats,,same news bullcrap that they fead us,,,, please... this coutry is great but, propaganda that they selling to these 18 years old is not much better then crap they were selling to 18 years old kids in Soviet Union, and i don't think that navy guys and soldiers, that doing their duty, maybe not because they fully understand, but they still put their life on the line for us, no matter if its justified or just somebody big politic game.,, we have no right to judge them which is easiest to do, i have a lot of respect for them i just wish that there actions were really targeting something threating this country

i admire all you guys chairing for your troops that protect this great place, but i feel bad for soldiers that fight there that have been brain washed by this government. Protecting US from what Al Quida wich is terrerist cell, and got little to do with us fighting the whole country of Iraq,, and by the Way where are those weapons of mass disstruction,,,and all terorist leaders that Bush promissed to catch,,,,sad,, i could understand Korean War, Vietnam war their were justified, stop spread of communism, but this i dont see how to protect this country from what anything but create more hateret towards us ... fake threats,,same news bullcrap that they fead us,,,, please... this coutry is great but, propaganda that they selling to these 18 years old is not much better then crap they were selling to 18 years old kids in Soviet Union, and i don't think that navy guys and soldiers, that doing their duty, maybe not because they fully understand, but they still put their life on the line for us, no matter if its justified or just somebody big politic game.,, we have no right to judge them which is easiest to do, i have a lot of respect for them i just wish that there actions were really targeting something threating this country

Heh fighting a war against a phantom enemy that results in 60,000 dead American troops and millions of dead Cambodian and Vietnamese peasantry is hardly justified. Stop the spread of communism / stop the spread of militant Islam. Any questions? Same war, different generation.

Ok, i think this is my place to post about our country!... For 1) I was in the military for 4 years fucking trainning at a US SEAL talk about fighting for your country hmmm well while you were clubbing and sleeping i was out trainning for hand to hand combat, firearms trainning, survial and what not, hmmm it's a complete understanding of what we do and why we do it.. put it this way dressing up as a iraqy and blowing shit up in there own country surounded by them The idea of AMERICAN FREEDOM so you fucking boneheads can go clubbing, how does that sound? :gang::splat: if this makes no sense hmm im stoned so who cares

glow