Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's Hitting Up Tabu Tonite?

MysticRain

So we went to Tabu Tuesday and it was a pretty good nite. We know the manager there since he's the brother of my manager so he comped us like 4 bottles and shots. We danced on the tables all nite and had a really good time. It's kinda a small venue but had a pretty good crowd for Tuesday. Will def do it again. Also checked out Voodoo at the Rio. Nice place too. Outside deck overlooking the strip. Live bands. Had a great time there Wednesday.

I sense a new CP love connection :love:

I hit up Tabu last Thursday, my first night in Vegas and wasn't that impressed...it was kind of small and I wasn't feeling the music. Everytime they would start playing some good hip hop or something, they'd bring me back down with some Michael Jackson or Madonna type shit. Might have just been the night I went...Good place to grab some drinks though, I'd try it again.

I sense a new CP love connection :love:

I hit up Tabu last Thursday, my first night in Vegas and wasn't that impressed...it was kind of small and I wasn't feeling the music. Everytime they would start playing some good hip hop or something, they'd bring me back down with some Michael Jackson or Madonna type shit. Might have just been the night I went...Good place to grab some drinks though, I'd try it again.

where else u go fucker

how bout for now I tell you about one of the best/craziest drug experiences I've ever had....

my boy had mad shit with him....everything was taken care of all week. As soon as we got to our room Thursday morning we went to town and continued all day/night. At one point before we went out around 9pm his friend and some chic visited the room to say what's up. At that point we were pretty banged up and he happened to misplace a jar of k...finally we're like, no big deal it will turn up later on or someone will just end up doing it thinking it was coke.

we go out to Tabu whatever, come back to the room around 4am to party a bit and get ready for afterhours. had some chicks with us, everyone just getting blown out...I go for my other jar of blow and bring my two boys into the bathroom to hook up a diesel line for us. my boy goes first, no big deal...leaves the room. I go next, and this shit was huge. Remember, i'm all drunk and blown out of my mind. As soon as I took that shit I looked at my boy who lost the jar and was like holy shit, that's the k...I almost fell right into the tub. I start bugging the fuck out in a matter of seconds cause obviously i wasn't expecting that shit. my other boy comes back in and is out of his face. me and him are just chillin in the bathroom buggin out so hard core. he was able to talk and just started whispering. i was like bro cut it out, stop fucking with me. we made the bathroom our own little world. I kept telling my other boy to watch out for me who didn't do it yet cause i was in bad shape. he felt bad so he mixed the two together for himself. after about 15 minutes of buggin, he made me do another couple lines of blow to even me out...we left there and went to Dreis....i was such a mess....shit was crazy!

i was like bro cut it out, stop fucking with me. we made the bathroom our own little world.

Oh yeah, been there, man. I feel ya.

DarkVixen, 4 comped bottles is definitely a sweet deal. But is having someone pour a shot for you really such a rare thing? If that's what passes for impressing the local ladies these days, I may just have to pack up the wagon and move out there for good...

Pouring shots was not impressive no.....the fact that Cy took a sec to make drinks for us instead of being an uptight manager who just seats you and hides the rest of the night is what was cool. We work in a very high class well respected club and it's nice when other clubs acknowledge that. When we went to Voodoo last night, the door guy wouldn't let us in cuz my guy was wearing a sports shirt..oops forgot....and then when I said we work at Drais he let us in...no cover...no problem.