Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Review: JP @ CPI's ??? This past sunday?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:ghey:

Sunday July 3rd 2005

John DiMatteo and Bob Goodrich

in association with

Robpromotions & Subliminal Records

present...

THE BIGGEST PARTY OF THE SUMMER!

music by

THE #1 SELL OUT DJ IN THE WORLD

ERICK MORILLO

CPI

239 Montauk Highway

Hampton Bays, Long Island

wack promoter..

what do you get for your promoting? 5 comps?

:laugh::laugh:

think you should shut the fuck up.

the crowd is played

Jp is played

CPI's is played

you are played

kill yourself

actually losers like u are played that have nothin better to post about so do us all a favor and kill Yourself ... dont be mad cause u are a loser and cant afford to go to the hamptons and cant get laid

actually losers like u are played that have nothin better to post about so do us all a favor and kill Yourself ... dont be mad cause u are a loser and cant afford to go to the hamptons and cant get laid

oh man

new sig

hahahahahahah oh fucking wow

Boy oh boy do i love the JP threads! any way back to the review. got the around 12. packed but still had a great time. def. not one of his better parties but he def. was on point. :beer: to all had a good time. and to headpusher! i pity you! you are such a clown!

think you should shut the fuck up.

the crowd is played

Jp is played

CPI's is played

you are played

kill yourself

lol this thread was started at 1242 and you responded at 1247... you're a loser!!! you talk so much smack on this board it's ridiculous... you're a whack bedroom dj who is too scared to post an online mix because you'll get ripped apart because i can probably make beats match better than you by throwing my shoes in the dryer and pushing start.. deep even said it himself that you're mix spanned more genres of music but im guessing that was a nice way of saying it was a whack mix... d schwartz probably owns you in the mixing department.. hahaha

anyways if jp got there late it was probably because he was ripping it up in vegas the night before.. i was there in vegas and the music wa son point... crowd was a little less than expected but the music was there... all in all a good night

whoops.. didnt realize his party was sunday... he wa sin vegas friday night... my bad... i think sat he might've been @ the shore... still the drive from the shore to hamptons is gonna be a good 5-6 hours on mdw.. and some sleep is needed... but whatever, he was booked he should have been there, regardless of where he was the night before...

just thought id share....

headpusher

Club god

between march and may... 1400 posts??? :ghey:

:laugh:

i dont understand why you guys listen to headgiver.....hes just tryin to get a rise out of you guys.

and for the record i thought his mix was actually pretty good. Def. more innovative and forward thinking in regards to track selection. The mixing was pretty good too....but whatever its just my opinion....its still up for download on my website

lol this thread was started at 1242 and you responded at 1247... you're a loser!!! you talk so much smack on this board it's ridiculous... you're a whack bedroom dj who is too scared to post an online mix because you'll get ripped apart because i can probably make beats match better than you by throwing my shoes in the dryer and pushing start.. deep even said it himself that you're mix spanned more genres of music but im guessing that was a nice way of saying it was a whack mix... d schwartz probably owns you in the mixing department.. hahaha

anyways if jp got there late it was probably because he was ripping it up in vegas the night before.. i was there in vegas and the music wa son point... crowd was a little less than expected but the music was there... all in all a good night

the mix was actually uploaded to rave reviews you piece of shit..i dont claim to be a dj..never did..but ill school you in music anyday..wheres your mix btw

post count?? is that what you got on me son??

well you got an elf as an avatar

dig deeper..you fat computer nerd who just started going out ( i believe you admitted to that on another thread)..

whoops.. didnt realize his party was sunday... he wa sin vegas friday night... my bad... i think sat he might've been @ the shore... still the drive from the shore to hamptons is gonna be a good 5-6 hours on mdw.. and some sleep is needed... but whatever, he was booked he should have been there, regardless of where he was the night before...

just thought id share....

headpusher

Club god

between march and may... 1400 posts??? :ghey:

oldtimer

cottonheaded ninnymuggins

Posts: 2,153 are you fucking serious? angello & ingrosso @ disco????

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

are they tearing disco a new asshole right now??? they, hands down, my 2 favorite producers and now that they're in nyc while im on vacation... FUCKING A!!!!

they gonan be around again anytime soon??

any reviews???

I survived pvd @ ikon 05'!!!

Magnolia "it's all in vain" (steve angello remix)

Armand Van Helden "Into your eyes"

m-factor "come together" (eric prydz remix)

i dont know whats worse..your sig?? IKON!!

or that post you made where you cried about missing a dj..

clearly you just started goin out..

get some game son