Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Review: JP @ CPI's ??? This past sunday?

but this past weekend he was on point in vegas... was anyone else out in vegas???

Yes, I was and I had a great time but that was only because we had the ill set up upstairs w/ models & bottles and we were all on massive amounts of drugs....I walked downstairs about 3 times just to use the bathroom and there was absolutely no crowd whatsover....we got there early cause we had to meet our hook up at the door at about 11:30, when we got inside it was empty and they started putting a couple shows on and it really felt as if it was going to be a packed out, great night but never really got to that point. Like I said, I had a great time just cause I was with great people. Music was ok at best.

Now Boris at Dreis for afterhours the next night was off the hook...well worth the $50 :woah:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I was and I had a great time but that was only because we had the ill set up upstairs w/ models & bottles and we were all on massive amounts of drugs....I walked downstairs about 3 times just to use the bathroom and there was absolutely no crowd whatsover....we got there early cause we had to meet our hook up at the door at about 11:30, when we got inside it was empty and they started putting a couple shows on and it really felt as if it was going to be a packed out, great night but never really got to that point. Like I said, I had a great time just cause I was with great people. Music was ok at best.

Now Boris at Dreis for afterhours the next night was off the hook...well worth the $50 :woah:

good review... i got there around 1230-1ish bc i was up a shitload at the tables... i walked in with no line and the venue was kinda empty... studio 54 kinda reminded me of a cross between avalon and sf.. spent most of the night on the main floor bc i was in a dancing mood.. wound up running into a few girls from back east and chilled with them the whole night.. got way too hammered way too early.. the music from what i remember was better than usual for JP, but i guess i was just in great company... only stayed in vegas for a night bc my friend got wiped out the first day.. would've liked to check out drais the next night but again, my friend was being a bitch... all in all an excellent night until i left and lost a few hundred bucks at the tables..

the sat we stayed at the mandalay bay pool all day, that's a nice little scene, girls everywhere in site... ahh i wish i coulda stayed one mroe night but i guess next year...

boris was in vegas too? that crazy russian gets around.

yeah we did .........

temps friday

vegas sat ..studio 54....then the promoter asked him to if he wanted to spin DRAIS...so he layed down a set for FREE for them west coasters....he rocked it out

then to hamptons for TAVERN .....

and no excuse all that traveling...cuase BORIS' best set was sunday @ tavern...and he went till 8 30 am

the manager turned on lights at like 5 30 ...allthe bouncers wer eon the dance floor chilling and they basically musceled him into turnign the lights backoff and lettign us go and go .....

he closed witht he breaks ..and a fun fileld dance floor....

vegas sat ..studio 54....then the promoter asked him to if he wanted to spin DRAIS...so he layed down a set for FREE for them west coasters....he rocked it out

Shit, that's right....on Sat I went to 54 first for afterhours than headed over to Dreis....damn, so many bits and pieces of the week I don't remember!

By the way, when I first walked in to Studio 54 for afterhours on Saturday, it was more crowded than at any point in the night for JP the night before

Shit, that's right....on Sat I went to 54 first for afterhours than headed over to Dreis....damn, so many bits and pieces of the week I don't remember!

By the way, when I first walked in to Studio 54 for afterhours on Saturday, it was more crowded than at any point in the night for JP the night before

yeah I heard it wasnt that great of a party though......Boris def was nto satisfied...

but doing DRAIS for free was def a cool move on his part...

oldtimer

cottonheaded ninnymuggins

Posts: 2,153 are you fucking serious? angello & ingrosso @ disco????

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

are they tearing disco a new asshole right now??? they, hands down, my 2 favorite producers and now that they're in nyc while im on vacation... FUCKING A!!!!

they gonan be around again anytime soon??

any reviews???

I survived pvd @ ikon 05'!!!

Magnolia "it's all in vain" (steve angello remix)

Armand Van Helden "Into your eyes"

m-factor "come together" (eric prydz remix)

i dont know whats worse..your sig?? IKON!!

or that post you made where you cried about missing a dj..

clearly you just started goin out..

get some game son

Oh My! I think we just found an an archivist :).

Sunday July 3rd 2005

John DiMatteo and Bob Goodrich

in association with

Robpromotions & Subliminal Records

present...

THE BIGGEST PARTY OF THE SUMMER!

music by

THE #1 HOUSE DJ IN THE WORLD

ERICK MORILLO

CPI

239 Montauk Highway

Hampton Bays, Long Island

:spam::spam::spam::spam::spam:

Well to get back on topic for a minute...I for one feel like Boris is turning into the new JP, only better. Does anyone else agree?

new JP as far as in the spotlight .....??? or as in wackness like everyone thinks of JP ???

jp is stil a good dj in my eyes....but his whole thing was he is good "when he wants to be"

boris (to me ) if much more consistant with his sets...and seems to have a great party each and every time....and his crowd tends to be older and more gooder..

my .2

new JP as far as in the spotlight .....??? or as in wackness like everyone thinks of JP ???

jp is stil a good dj in my eyes....but his whole thing was he is good "when he wants to be"

boris (to me ) if much more consistant with his sets...and seems to have a great party each and every time....and his crowd tends to be older and more gooder..

my .2

Yup, Boris is the new JP, although if I had to compare diarrhea and vomit I would have to say JP was more talented.

And yes, Boris is very consistent with his sets... he plays the exact same tracks in the exact same order every time he's out....

haha i normally dont drag shit out like this... sorry to the people who come here for reviews...

my first post of the day 9:29 your response 9:30

my 3rd post of the day 11:25... you're response 11:26...

:type:

I must jump in this one! i have read this damn thread for to long looking for ppl reviews. Yo! oldtimer please stop wasting your time with this f*cking no life loser! shit i have to come back to this post got to go to my meeting! oldtimer please let the head duocher go!