Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Review: JP @ CPI's ??? This past sunday?

I must jump in this one! i have read this damn thread for to long looking for ppl reviews. Yo! oldtimer please stop wasting your time with this f*cking no life loser! shit i have to come back to this post got to go to my meeting! oldtimer please let the head duocher go!

f*ck you you piece of sh*t motherf*cker

:rolleyes:

doodoo head

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well to get back on topic for a minute...I for one feel like Boris is turning into the new JP, only better. Does anyone else agree?

i actually made that comment as soon as JP left spirit but not the next JP as far as music wise though, but Boris' crowd is all of JP's old fans

f*ck you you piece of sh*t motherf*cker

:rolleyes:

doodoo head

eh eh eh! LOL!! You imature ignorant child! How old are you! and what do you bring to this furom. every time i read one of your posts its babbling bullshit. this forum is going to the shit. this thread was supposed to be a review. but got jacked by a half a sissy loser. it should be about the music and events that go on. except for ppl like you that love the drama. And listen bro you need to start to take it easy. i hope to meet you one day! have a nice day kid!

eh eh eh! LOL!! You imature ignorant child! How old are you! and what do you bring to this furom. every time i read one of your posts its babbling bullshit. this forum is going to the shit. this thread was supposed to be a review. but got jacked by a half a sissy loser. it should be about the music and events that go on. except for ppl like you that love the drama. And listen bro you need to start to take it easy. i hope to meet you one day! have a nice day kid!

what do you bring to this forum? what does anyone bring to this forum?

all you do is beg for JP tracks.

if you dont like my posts try the ignore feature..

thats not too difficult a concept to understand even for a mature adult tough guy winner such as yourself.

what do you bring to this forum? what does anyone bring to this forum?

all you do is beg for JP tracks.

if you dont like my posts try the ignore feature..

thats not too difficult a concept to understand even for a mature adult tough guy winner such as yourself.

LOL! wow you are a loser. you checked to see posts that i have written. EH EH EH EH! thanks for the comments! and you are ignored! I am done you win! this is just to funny!

LOL! wow you are a loser. you checked to see posts that i have written. EH EH EH EH! thanks for the comments! and you are ignored! I am done you win! this is just to funny!

i didnt check anything..

youve asked for jp stuff too many times for me to have to check

you people take this stuff too seriously