Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roll Call ! June 11th Weekend

lalate

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be partying that weekend!!!! See ya out!

I was 0 / 2 in finding people that night at jp. Definitely not doing that "find me in a crowded club" thang again. lol . This time Im going to have the interested hair color and you can find me somewhere on the 20 acre beach at Mandaly lol jk :kiss2:

I think Im still staying to this schedule but maybe different preparty and the addition of some cabana-ing Saturday!

11th-12th here (frid-sat).

Proposed Plan:

Saturday

Preparty: Paris Hotel

Preparty: Mix

Party: dunno, maybe OPM or Rain

Party: Teatro

Afterparty: maybe that MGM bar

Sunday

Rehab

:rock:

Im DEFIN at that bar at mgm -- probably hitting it up at around 3 or so --- I gotta find whats it called on their site.

paris - greattttttt hotel and its on the best cornrer. Food is the best in town. Standard room is STUNNING. about 350 sq feet(?) ... My fav - THEhotel (750 sqft). Im staying at Ballys (500 sqfeet) this time cuz the rate is frriggen cheap (they just slashed it $30 for sat two days ago). Nice renov job inside -and its attached to Paris.

Im thinking no.

Im 99% positive that is the other one which has with drapes around it - very sedate, leather sofas, darker. Thats the one thats a few feet from Teatro. Its nice but blah.

This one I like is round too, step up but no drapes, lots of tv screens everywhere, modern design, gambling on bar counter - very sportsbar feel too it.

June 10-13 here! We're all super stoked! Not sure on our night plan yet- we've got a connection at the Palms so we might get something going on there- he's talking a cabana for the day and then a table at the club there. We'll see what happens. Other than that we'll probably go to Ice, Pure, Teatro, Tabu, Drai's... and a strip bar, we're not sure which one yet. I also want to check out Krave- I love dancing with the gay boys.

It's hard to figure out what we want to do since none of us have been there before and we want to do so much... at night, in the day we'll be lounging around the pool.

Anyone need help, drop an email.

This is gonna be sweet. Someone should pass out free walkie talkies to people on this thread cuz I know of at least four different groups there this weekend from this board :rock:

I was 0 / 2 in finding people that night at jp. Definitely not doing that "find me in a crowded club" thang again. lol . This time Im going to have the interested hair color and you can find me somewhere on the 20 acre beach at Mandaly lol jk :kiss2:

You didn't even call me @ JP!!! jk

Our plans dont look like they match for Sat or Sun. Still call me and maybe we can meet up somewhere!

If there is a god in the cellphone heavens of clubgoing, lol, I will get to chill with all of you mofos this Saturday

B+T

vito

twisted

x

sparklette

Anyone else showing up in town from the board?

Here's my Proposed Plan:

Saturday

Preparty: Mandaly Cabanas

Preparty: Paris Hotel Bar (damn strong drinks)

Preparty: Mix

Party: ?????

Preafter Party: Teatro

Afterparty: CENTRIFUGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEE.

Yup :rock: that is the name of the bar I was mentioning in the other thread as the best damn kickass afterhours spot I had seen in a while. If you a like a sportsbar scene .... at 3 am in the morning! .... hell you'll luv this place. Look for the dude in the puma shirt with a big smile on his face - that will be your boy lalate!

I might fall off schedule on this plan ........ but I sure as hell wont miss my Teatro or Centrifuge. I luv those two spots.

Sunday

Rehab or GVR.

We're all super stoked! It looks like our Saturday night will include Teatro, OPM (not for sure but I want to check it out), the Rhino, Drai's (thanks darkvixen!). Maybe we'll go back to Teatro after the Rhino, either that or Tabu. We're not really into the sports bar scene, so we could hook up with you at Teatro or maybe OPM if you're into that. I wouldn't mind going back to OPM after the Rhino- does anyone know if they let you back in without waiting in line? It probably wouldn't be until around 3am. I guess they close at 4 or ?

Friday we're doing Ice, Seven (thanks Ariel!), and not sure what else, maybe Tabu that night. We won't be starting til about midnight that night anyways. I'd like to go to Krave too, because I love dancing with the gay boys.

Sunday, haven't even thought about Sunday but Mr. Freeze at Tabu sounds cool. Either that or cruise around downtown.... or go back to whatever we liked the best!

I'm trying to decide between the Rhino and Cheetah's- a friend from LA always goes to Cheetah's and he loves it and I've been hearing the Rhino is really good too. Our driver said Cheetah's would be too full at that time of night. We don't care how mixed the crowd is, we just want to see some hot strippers!

OPM does not allow re-entry. Also the doors close at 3am even though the club goes until about 6am. I would suggest hitting OPM before midnight if possible. It's a good way to enjoy the club before it gets too crazy. I have been told by many that first time visitors enjoy the club more when they come earlier because it gets pretty intense after midnight, and there isn't too much room to get comfortable after that.

Okay, thanks! We'll stay until about 2 and then go to the Rhino. Do I talk to you about the guest list? I tried to pm you but it didn't work. Let me know and I'll send you the details.

[i see I'm getting repetitive on here. I'm just so giddy and stoked, barely make it through the day!]

I'm trying to decide between the Rhino and Cheetah's- a friend from LA always goes to Cheetah's and he loves it and I've been hearing the Rhino is really good too. Our driver said Cheetah's would be too full at that time of night. We don't care how mixed the crowd is, we just want to see some hot strippers!

You can't go wrong with the Rhino if it's your first vegas strip club.... At 2 in the AM you get the super hotties and a lot of them